chapter 15

Bpov

No he couldn't done all that just because he wanted me. "THERE WILL BE NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT I WOULD EVER GIVE YOU A CHANCE EVEN IF EDWARD AND I WERE NOT TOGETHER NEWTON!" Mike turned around and glared at me.
Edward pulled me behind him. "Move it Newton!" Edward snapped. Mike turned around and him and Rial started walking again. Edward kept me behind him. We finally made it to where we needed to go and I had to say everything from the time I met Mike Riley up until now. Every detail in front of everyone.

Edward handed them the drawings and other things I had no clue what. Before I walked away Mike told me he make me pay. But how could he. He going to prison.

Edward had to stay behind and I went to meet Alice and Rose at the bar. I order me a beer and went and found them. But I had a bad feeling about something.

We sat table and talked for awhile and we had a few drinks. I told them what happen. Rose and Alice pulls me out onto the dance floor and I try to protest but finally gave in. After a awhile I made Alice go with me to the restroom. I still felt a little unsure of being by myself in the open. When I stop in my tracks.

I wrap my arms around me. "What is it Bella?" She asked. She looked to where I was looking. "WHAT THE HELL IS DOING HERE AND MY BROTHER OF ALL PEOPLE!" She snapped out. Alice and I made our way to the restroom. I was trying so hard not to break down and Alice saw this. "Bella we don't even know if they are here together or not." I nod and we walk out.

We make our back to the table and I order a stiffer drink. Then Rose gets my attention. "What Rose!" I looked at her. "I thought you and Edward put them in security?" I looked at her confused and I turned my head to where she was pointing.

"You really gotta be kidding me!" I said. "What are you guys talking.. Ohhhhh! This isn't good!" She said.

"What are we going to do Bella?" Alice asked. "Well we can't make a scene that's for sure. I can't go to Edward either he's not talking to me still and.." I stop myself.

Alice and Rose looked at each other and smiled. "Alice I know that look. What are you going to do and if you get your brother any more mad at me" I told her. She made me get up and I seen Rose go the other way. Then when I was mixed in with the crowd I turned and she was gone. "Shit!" I said under my breath.

I wrapped my arms around me. I was actually scared being by myself. I tried to move through the people and bumped into someone. When I looked up it was Edward and that strawberry blond was with him. I looked around uncomfortable trying not to look at Edward.

I tried to walk away and saw Mike and Riley. I didn't know what to do for the first time in my life. I turned around but Edward stopped me from moving. "What is it Bella?" He asked me. I didn't answer him. Instead I turned and seen Mike walking towards us. I started shaking and I tried to move away from Edward but he kept me there.

"Who is this Edward? The strawberry blond asked. Edward face went pale and he looked angry again. "Tanya I told you to leave me alone and this is my girlfriend Bella. That I keep trying tell you I have." Edward told her.

"Oh come on Edward I know you aren't with anyone." I looked up and she was trying to pull Edward towards her and Edward kept pushing her away.

"Tanya stop! We went out a long time ago you are the one that cheated on me when I told you I wanted to wait remember."

I turned and noticed Mike was getting closer and he looked up and saw me. "Shit!" I needed to get out of here. So while this Tanya girl and Edward were arguing I tried to move around them shaking in fear but Edward grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.