chapter 4

Bpov

"Why you looking at me like your mad at Bella?" I walked over to my couch and stood on it and wiggle my finger for him to come here. He walked over and stood in front of me.

"BELLA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" He snapped out. "This!" I took both of my hands and gently put them on both sides of his face. Then I pressed my lips gently against his. Our lips moved in sync and it felt like the fourth of July going off inside my head. Edward hands moved to my waist and he traced his tongue along my bottom lip to ask for permission inside which I granted him and he granted me.

He pulled me off the couch to pull me closer to him never breaking the kiss. Then when he finally pulled away he leaned against my forehead. "If that's my punishment I'll take that anytime." I started laughing.

"It was the only thing I could think of without Mike or anyone butting into our business." Edward laughed. "I could really care less who knows about us Bella." Edward said. "What are we Edward and can't we get into trouble?" I asked him walking away from him.

"Hopefully your my girlfriend and no we can't get into trouble." I turned around and looked at him. "You really want to be with me?" I asked him. Edward walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes I want to be with you. Hell were together all the time. We make a great team." I giggled. Edward pressed his lips gently against mine again. But we were interrupted by his phone.

He answered it and walked away. "Yeah she right here why?" I looked over to Edward wondering who could be asking about me. Edward hangs up and looks at me confused. "What is it Edward?"

"It would seem we would have been chosen to go on a mission." What with the confused look though. "What's wrong Edward?" I asked him. "Well, the team going with us and we are going to be gone for 6 months. The captain said you're also the same as me on this trip. Oh Alice is going as medical."

I walked up to Edward and wrapped my arms around him. "You're worried about Mike and Riley with me aren't you?" Edward nodded. "Don't worry so much Edward. Remember I didn't get where I am today being scared of men like Riley and Mike." I told Edward. "I know but that doesn't mean I still don't worry about you." Edward gives me a quick kiss. "Now go pack we leave in the morning. Oh Jasper and Emmett are also coming with us and a few chosen from there team. By the looks of it you and Alice are the only female besides the cook."

I throw my hands in the air. "Oh great! More assholes my life damn it!" Edward started laughing. "Don't worry to much I'm sure you'll kick there ass." I picked up pillow off the couch and threw it at Edward but he dodge it and ran out the door.

I shook my head and laughed. I got packed. I decided to go take my stuff down to the ship and unpack my stuff in my new room. It was huge and it had our fighter planes on it with our craft on it. I found a office that CO Swan on it. My eyes widen to see it. I open the door to find a desk in it. I did a happy dance. I'm a CO and I earned this myself. I walked out and looked for my room and I was caught off guard by the sign outside the room. Officers Swan and Cullen courtiers. I arch my eyebrow. "You really gotta be kidding me. Is this a joke or something?" I asked myself or so I thought. "No it's not a joke Bella." I turned around to see Edward standing behind me. "Then you want to explain it to me please." Edward grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room.

"Sit down and I'll explain." I sat down on the couch and Edward sat down next to me. "The captain didn't want you staying alone. So when I talked to him I made the suggestion to him that we were together anyway but we weren't that way. He told me he would rather us to stay together then risk anything happen to you. Alice is staying in Jasper room and of course the cook and Emmett are quote are dating and she is totally off limits as Emmett puts it." I started laughing. I couldn't help myself.