chapter 14

Bpov

I finally was able to grabbed ahold of something and reached up with my other hand and held on. Then I could feel Mike grip and he was climbing up me. He was heavy and I was starting to slip again.

"MIKE STOP I'M SLIPPING!" I yelled out. But he wouldn't stop. One of my hands slipped off. I closed my eyes trying to reach back up and up but as I did my other hand lost it's grip I started to slide again until I stop all of sudden.

I looked up to see Edward to have a hold me. I laid my head back. Up until Mike climbed up and pulled Edward into the craft and I slid again.

I was hanging off the craft when I stopped myself. I closed my eyes. "Focus Bella come you can do this damn it!" I was scared to death hanging here
"EDWARD I'M SCARED!" I screamed out. "I KNOW YOU ARE YOU BELLA!" I heard him yell. "I could here him and Mike fighting. "I NEED YOU TO FOCUS BELLA!" He told me.

"I CAN'T!" I cried out. "YOU LISTEN TO ME BELLA SWAN. YOUR ONE OF THE STRONGEST BRAVEST PEOPLE I KNOW. I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A FIGHTER AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ME BECAUSE I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU CAN DO THIS!" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I used my strength to pull myself up. "ARRRRRGGGGHHH!" I screamed out as I did.

I pulled myself a little at time reaching and grabbing unto something as I went. I wasn't going to let Mike beat me not this time. As I got inside I pulled myself up and pushed the button and the door shut.

I looked up and Edward and Mike was still fighting. I walked up to Mike and tapped him on the shoulder and her turned around and as he did my hand went through his helmet and hit his nose. I pulled my hand out and turned my body and my hand thrusted into his chest knocking him down and I took my knee and dropped down into groin. Edward grabbed me from behind and pulled me away.

"I think he's got the point Bella!" Edward told as he turned me around and took my helmet off. I got out of Edward's as Mike stood up and grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall.

I slammed my foot down on his and brought my arms up breaking his grip and turning him and I flipped him against the wall. I stepped back to focus but Mike ran at me and we went flying backwards against Edward.

"STAND DOWN NEWTON!" Edward demanded as he held me back in his arms. This time I let Edward.

I opened my mind to Edward. "I need to get to the autopilot and program it back to the ship." I looked up to Edward and he nodded. I slowly got up and moved my way to the pilot seat while Edward distract Mike.

Once I programed the auto pilot I moved back over to Edward.

"Was this part of your dream?" He asked me. "Sort of! But you weren't a part of it and I wasn't on the craft when Mike took me but everything happen. It's just different." I explained.

Then I saw Mike running at us at full speed at the corner of my eye and I stepped in front of Edward and did a flipped and turned reached out my leg out when I jumped and hit Mike dead on in the chest and knocked him over without thinking I just did it. I snapped my head up and turned at look and stood up I ran to Edward and he put his hands together like he knew what I was thinking and as Mike was getting back up I stepped on Edward's hands and he pushed me into the backwards flipped I needed and I landed behind Mike and wrapped my arm around his throat but he reach behind me and flipped me and threw me and I hit the wall.

I laid there stunned for a minute. I looked up and Edward and Mike were fighting again. I slowly get up. Trying to figure this out. What is so different about Mike. That's it he's different but how?

I watched how he moved. Then I noticed he has some of my moves. My eye's widen. He's been watching me studying my moves.

I knew I had to fight him but it was going to be hard to fight someone with my moves. But could I use Edward for help.