chapter 23

Bpov

I woke up lying next to Edward but he was still see through. Tears fell from my eyes cause I missed seeing him the way he suppose to be. I trace patterns on his chest just to feel him. I roll on top of him trying not to wake him up.

I lay my head down on top of my arm. Trying to figure this out. What happen to me on that planet. "You been crying again!" Edward gently wipes away my tears. "It's just I miss seeing the way your suppose to be. Like you see me. I can feel you and sort of see you but it's not the same. I close my eyes and I can see you perfectly but when I open my eyes well you look like a damn ghost." I giggled.

"Wait you can see me with your eyes closed?" I nod. "I couldn't before until last night and we.." I blush and I bury my face into his chest. Edward laughs. "Baby you don't have to be embarrassed. But you can see me clear with your eyes close like how you found me and when you focus on me." He told me. I sat up on Edward.

"Okay I know I was in a dream when I rescue you the first time and got attacked by Mike. Let me finish first before you say a word. Cause if you remember before I was put under I was focus on you well was what Alice said right about you that there's something special about you?" Edward's eyes widen and his hands tighten on my hips. "Ouch, tender!" He loosen his grip. "Sorry, but you heard that?" I nodded. "Well yeah that's what Alice thinks and I'm beginning to think she right and if you don't quit moving." I giggled.

"What!" I asked him. "You're going to know what if you don't stop!" He starts laughing. "So if I moved like this!" I moved my hips forward. "Damn you women!" He chuckles.

I think I might have some fun. I braced my hands on his stomach and started to rock my hips a little. "Bella Swan!" I just smirk. Then I lifted up so I could slide down on his manhood.

Then Edward let out moan as I slide down. I closed my eyes and I could to see him. He sat up and oh boy it sent me for a loop and I leaned back and felt his hand cup my breast and I let out a I pull up and press my lips against his and trace my tongue along his bottom lip to ask for permission inside and he grants me as I grant him. He deepens the kiss and sends more of the electrical shocks through my body making me relish and I scream out Edward and it sends him to do the same.

I lay my head against his shoulder. "Definitely real!" I giggled. Edward chuckles. "Baby I love you!" He tells me. "I love you to." He pulls away. "Say that again." I looked at him confused. "I love you to." I told him. "Do you realize that's the first time in the long time you told me." I just look at him. "I thought I have." He shakes his head. I take both my hands and put it on both sides of his face.

"I love you Edward Cullen with all my heart and soul!" A big smile goes on his face that I had to close my eyes to really see it. "I love your green eyes to." Edward starts laughing and kisses my nose. "Well when you close your eyes I start missing your beautiful brown eyes." He tells me. "Okay we really need to stop cause for one I'm hungry and for two I really got to go to the bathroom." I told him. He scoops me up and carries me to the bathroom and walks out. I get down doing my business and I walk out and grabbed a dress shirt he packed me and went to find him and he hand pajama bottoms on.

"So what's to eat?" I asked. "Umm soup by the looks of it!" He tells me. "Oh how I want a home cook meal?" I tell him. "Well I'll just have to just cook for you when we get back on the ship." Edward said. "Wait you know how to cook?" I asked "Yep, sure do!" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well you have one up on me cause I can't cook." I told him. "That's okay I love cooking. You don't have to be good at everything. But you're perfect just the way you are." He says handing my soup.

"That's the first." I tell him. "What is?" He asks. "That I don't have to prove myself with you." He gets up and sits behind me. "You never have to prove anything to me because you always so me you can do things and you are always yourself around me and that's what I love about you the most Bella Swan!" I smile and start eating my soup. I look out the window and something catches my eye.

"What's that?" I point out the window. Edward gets up and walks over to the window. I get up and walk over to him. I lean forward and the object looks familiar.

"That's part of my star fighter Edward." I told him. I watch as he uses the tractor beam to bring it in and store it the small bay. "Stay here and I will go secure it." Edward told me.

Now this was the part I hated now and that was being left alone. Cause I was afraid of the way things being not real.

If there real then everything was a dream it never happen like Edward first rescue was all a dream. Then, then the planets sceneries change and why couldn't I hit Mike or Riley but they could hurt me.

"UGGGHH!" Flashes start appearing in my head. Of me laying on table then Mike throwing me. I fall to the ground screaming.

"Baby it's alright I'm right here!" I hear Edward. I open my eyes and see his see through body and I wrap my arms around him. "I'm scared Edward! Me laying on a table, Mike throwing me your rescue was a dream the first time." I broke down. "Baby what do you mean first rescue?" He asked me.

"I dreamed of your rescue the first time after Mike and Riley beat me up. Alice said I was out for a week and almost died." Edward pulled away. "You almost died?" I nodded. "Baby I need you to tell me everything but you need to calm down first because you're all jumbled up." He pulled me back to him. He gently started rubbing my back trying to avoid the healing cuts.

Then I remember the burning pain that was in my arm since I went to the planet and after. Then I think back to when I heard the clicking. Then I grab my ears remembering that loud piercing noise it was like I could hear it again. "MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed out.

Edward cupped both sides of my face. I could see his see through body and his mouth moving but I couldn't hear him.

"IT'S SO LOUD AND IT HURTS!" I told him. He looked confused then he got up and ran in to where he had a part of my star fighter.

Then it slowly stop and I seen Edward run back in and kneel back down in front. "Can you hear me now?" I nodded. "Edward I heard that same noise on the planet." I told him. Then I see image's of when Riley hit me in my. I remember trying to put out the fire and then I heard that noise and I felt my star fighter being hit hard. I look up at Edward.

"What is it Bella?" He asked me. I remember when I first heard that noise and it was when I was trying to put the fire out on my star fighter and I heard the clicking first then the loud piercing noise then I was hit." I told Edward.

"Tell me about the day before you went to the planet." Edward told me.

"Well when I woke up in the medical bay I started remembering what happen. I remember I had gotten up yelled out. I was going to kill him. Alice had tried to get me to calm down but I couldn't I was beyond pisst I was in rage. I had went and found him in the training room.

It was like I was on a mission and he was it. I wasn't going to stop until he was hurt really bad or even dead.

Then when you yelled at me like that it scared me because no one yelled at me like that before. So I ran out of there and into the training room to calm myself down.

You tried to apologize but it felt like something wasn't right then you told me about my blood and everything started crashing down in on me and when you didn't answer me about if you wanted to be with me I felt this pull to go to the planet it was like I was on autopilot until I landed." I explained to Edward.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.

.