chapter 24

Bpov

I wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to hold myself together remembering all this but it was hard. "I'm so sorry baby I wish I could take it all back but I know I can't and I'm so sorry for that." Edward told me.

I closed my eyes and that's when the tears fell. "You think you can tell me what happen when you landed on the planet you said it was different." I nodded.

"Well what I noticed was the planet was all rocks and no plant life at all. I was walking around not knowing what I was getting myself into being by myself. But the further I went the more I thought that it was a bad idea and I was a long ways from my ship.

Then I kept hearing noises all around me. So I stop and backed up against a rock. I heard weird clicking noises at the time I didn't recognize it. But I decided to peeked around the rock and there were these ugly creatures. Well they're not Talgit at least but there sure are ugly. That's what I said to myself at least. I then pop out from around the rock with my gun raised.

I asked them if they were looking for me and that's when I heard that loud piercing noise. I quickly took off and run to hide myself. Once I got somewhere I sat down and brought my wrist up and press my distress beckon for my ship. Then I switch for open coms. From the time I landed until then it had only been two hours." I told Edward.

Edward reach his hand out and gently cupped the side of my face and the look on his face was of concern. "Bella it was a whole day before you even sent your distress beacon or message." He told me.

"No that can't be right Edward." I told him. "What do you remember after that point?" He asked me.

"I remember I had to keep moving and I was scared. Then I heard your voice in my helmet mic at first I thought I was hearing things then I heard your voice and I focus on your voice." I explained to him.

"When I got shot at I remember screaming." I grabbed my arm and wince in pain. But I ignore it. When I got to you we ran then when you told Riley to take me something snapped inside of me.

When Ted came back without you I tried to go back to the planet but Jasper talked me out of it. Then when I walked out to Alice all I could is wrap my arms around her and at that point my knees gave way because I have never felt so much emotions and pain all at once." I had to stop because remembering all that set me off crying again and I couldn't stop. All I wanted was everything to be back to the way it was before. I wanted my Edward back not the ghost like person in front of me even though it was him.

Edward scoops me up and carries me over to the bed and pulls me close to him. "I'm right here baby and I'm not going anywhere." I turn in his arms and wrap my arms around him as tight as I could. "Never let go!" I told him. "I never will baby I love you to damn much!" He tighten his arms around me and we stayed liked that for awhile.
I fell asleep in his arms and woke up still seeing him as a ghost.

The tears fall and Edward gently wipes them away. "Were going to figure this out baby." He told me. "I believe you Edward." I told him.

"Are you ready to tell me more now?" I nodded. Well I won't talk to anyone unless it was Alice and that was hardly at all. She didn't trust me alone to long. But one day I was just worse it was like I was there but wasn't. I ended up bumping into Mike and Riley and they dragged me to the training room." I paused and took a deep breath.

"They came at me and all I did was stood there. They told me to fight back and I said no. I think then but I didn't realize it at the time that I wanted to die to end all the pain I was feeling. Even though they beat me and I kept getting back up I just stood there until I went flying into stuff and then I heard your voice to get up." I grabbed Edward's hand and started playing with it.