chapter 16

Bpov

 I kept having to move through people to get back to the ship with Mike not far behind me. Once I got to the launch bay of the ship I looked around for somewhere to hide but it was to late. I turned around to see Mike standing right behind me.

 He backhanded and I went flying backwards against some boxes. I slowly pushed myself up and Mike was walking towards me. I started looking around for something to use as a weapon. But as I was looking Mike grabbed my foot and pulled me closer to him. "I'm going to make this very painful for you." He told me before he picked me and he swung my body and I flew in the air crashing against the glass wall and going through it.

 As I got up I started running trying to ignore all the pain I was in. As I ran fast as I could I ran into Edward's office not even thinking. I looked around trying to find somewhere to hide.

 Then I seen the small cupboard behind Edward's desk in the wall. You would never even know it's there unless you look really good.

 I ran behind the desk getting down on my knees. I slide the cupboard door open and crawled inside. There wasn't much space at all. I was able to pull my knees to my chest and put my back against the wall. I slid the door shut.

 I was shaking not knowing if Edward wanted me anymore. I knew he was still mad at me. Yeah he told that Tanya girl he loved me but I knew he was still mad at me.

 "Oh Bella are you in here?" I covered my mouth hoping Mike didn't hear me or find me.

 Then I heard Edward's office chair slam against the cupboard I was in. I jumped and kept my mouth covered trying not to scream. Tears fell from my eyes.

 Then I heard the door. I waited a few minutes but when I went to slide the door open it was stuck. Great now I'm stuck in here. Then I heard Mike's voice again and I heard and felt something hit the cupboard I was in. Crushing the door and walls further in on me. This is one of those times I'm so happy I'm short and flexible.

              Epov

 When I got to the ship what I saw in the launch bay scared me a little I walked around until I seen the glass wall shattered and when I look there was blood. I quickly ran over to the cabinet and unlocked it so I could grab on of guns. I set it on stun and locked back up the cabinet.

 I made my way through the hall checking every room. When I got to mine and Bella's room that's where I found Mike. "STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW NEWTON AND TURN AROUND!" He turned around but never put his hands up. "WHERE IS SHE?" I asked him. "Your guess is as good as mine Cullen. I been looking for her and can't find her!"

 I made sure the gun was still pointed at him as I made my way around him to get to the bedroom and started looking around for Bella I went into bathroom and I heard our main door. I ran back out and Mike was gone.

 I hit the wall. I searched everywhere in our room and Bella was nowhere to be found. Then I heard a loud crashing noise. I went back into the hallway and made my way down. I went into my office and it was completely destroyed. My desk was flipped over and up against the wall. It looked like it was partially in the wall.

 I walked out and went into Bella's office to find it the same way. I search the whole ship and now Mike was gone.

  Everyone made it back to the ship and we did another search and still no Bella, so Jasper checked the camera's and there she was it started off in the launch bay. My hands balled up into fist when Mike backhanded her and then picked her and threw her through the glass wall.

 Then she went into my office. Then she went behind my desk and was out of site. Then Mike came in and at first he just slams my office chair against the wall. We all gasped thinking he was going to find Bella.