The rescue part 1

Bpov

It was 3 weeks now and Emmett and Jasper were taking turns searching now. But they for some reason they stop today. I went into the training you just to think about what to do.

I dropped down to one knee and closed my eyes. "What do I do Edward? I can't give up on you." I spoke. "Then don't give on him Swan. If I know Cullen like I do he would not want you to give up Bella." I look up and see Ted standing there.

"I can't do without him Ted. He believed in me." I told him. Ted walked up to the wall panel and type in the music came then he walked up to me. He held his out. "I believe in you Bella. Train with me then join me and will both go find Edward together what do you say." Then If today was your last day by nickelback came on I took his hand and he help me up.

"Close your eyes Bella." Ted told me. I stood up straight with my arms down to my side. "Now focus on Edward only!" I did as he told me. Then I saw images of him on the planet hiding. I snapped my eyes. "How did you know?" He smiled.

"I watch how you're connected to Edward. You're the key in finding him Bella. Ready to train?" I nod. Ted stands against my back and we start training.

Because of Ted I'm going to find my Edward. After we train train I made Ted my second in command then I set up a meeting with with Emmett, Alice, Rose, Ted and Jasper.

"What's up Bella?" Jasper asked. "Alice I heard you last week about me being connected with your brother or something like that." I started. "Yeah it's your alien part of you. It's how you bonded with my brother." She said.

"Well Ted got me to focus today on Edward and he's alive and so is the 3 others." I told him. "Wow you're more connected to him I thought." Alice said.

"Emmett you're going to hate this part but I need my sister with me and I need you here with Mike and Riley." I told him "No out of the question!" Emmett snap. Rose stood up in front of him. "It's not your choice Emmett it's mine and my sister needs me. Besides I already know how to fight she's been training me before she got attack by Mike and Riley."

"Shes good Emmett. Besides I been also training Alice to. But I need Alice and Jasper to go. Alice needs to start going for on the spot medical." Jasper agreed.

"Emmett she'll be fine. Ted one of our best next to Bella of course." Jasper says putting a hand on his shoulder. "Alright, you guys your right."

We got suited and packed the gear and equipment that Alice and we would need on the craft and we took off for the planet.

Once on the planet we finished suiting up. I walked off the craft and stood and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and lifted my arm and pointed. "They are that way. But I don't remember forest. He must be in a different part of the planet."

We got back on the craft and flew until we found forest and landed. We hid the craft before we went searching. "We stay together. Do not split up." I told them. Rose walked on my other side. Ted in the and Jasper and Alice in the Middle.

Rose and I stopped all of sudden. "You feel that?" I asked. She nods. "Jasper get Alice safe now!" Rose and I got in defense mode and Ted stood with us.

(((((Author note: play the song [if today was your last day by nickelback] on repeat during the battle and I bet you can image the battle like I could. Back to story. Remember to play the song.)))))))))

"Keep your eye's open!" I told them. "TO YOUR LEFT BELLA!" Rose yelled. I rolled and aimed then shot my gun. The fight was on.
The more we take down it seem the more would take there place.