chapter 26

Bpov

I went and changed the music to if today was your last day. I turned around and walked out and closed my eyes and focused on the music.

I went to the floor and flipped myself and brought up my legs and and twisted my hips at the same time to flip myself and stood back up. Then I felt Edward behind me.

I started biting my bottom lip. I reached up slowly behind me and just laid my hand back on his shoulder. I felt his hand gently go down my arm to my side and he brushed against my breast. "So not helping!" I told him. "That's the point!" He tells me as he trails kisses down my neck. "Cullen!" I turn around and he puts his hands on my hips and I lend backwards. He starts trailing kisses up my stomach and as I pull up slowly his mouth goes over my breast. "Oh my! Forget it I can't take no more!" I say and I pull up and press my lips against his and I put more passion into it.

Edward picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He lays me down on the bed and I feel the boxers come off. Then I feel Edward lips against mine again. Then I feel his manhood slide inside of me. I tipped my head back and let out a moan. I arch my hips and I hear Edward moan I lift myself up and wrap my arms around Edward's neck feeling myself come on done the more he trusth in the more I moaned until I came and screamed out his name which he did the same. I fell back on the bed smiling. I felt Edward beside me and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Edward Cullen!" I told him. "I love you to Bella!" He gently kissed my nose and I giggled.

"I don't think I could ever get enough of you." I told him. "What's that suppose to mean?" He asked me. "That I always want this you. You're stuck with me Edward Cullen." He starts laughing. "Well I love the sound of that because I sure and the hell am not giving you up Swan."

A beeping noise came from pilots area. "What's that?" I asked Edward. "Auto pilot letting me it's about time for me to take over."

"So that means we need to suit up doesn't it?" I asked him. "Yes it does and I'm not liking it either." He told me. "Why cause I won't be able to hear you or see you?" I told him. "Yeah that to."

We went and got suited up and I went and stood behind the pilot's seat as we started to land beside my star fighter. The weird part about it I was a little overwhelmed to find out that Edward was completely right about it being all plant life and trees. All I could do is just stare out the window and wonder what the hell happen to me.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt Edward's hand on the side of my face and I leaned into touch and closed my eyes.

"Are you alright baby?" He asked. "I'm just a little overwhelmed because this is not what I remember at all. Plus once we go out there in a way I'm alone Edward. I won't be able to see you or hear you and that scares me."

"I'll let you know I'm there but just a simple touch baby. You know you have to lead the way from here every thing you remember from the time you left your ship. I want you to react everything from that day. Even if you have to climb into your ship. I'm here with you every step of the way and will figure this out. I love you don't ever forget that." Edward tells me.

"I love you too Edward." He gave me a kiss and we finished suiting up and we weaponed up and I put my helmet on Edward open the door and put his hand gently on my arm and I took a deep breath and walked out.

I decided to climb into my star fighter and I sat there a minute and closed my eyes and I focused on remembering that day.

I opened my eyes and climbed out of the star fighter and what I seen was the same thing I did that day. I started walking like I did that day. Then after a few hours I stopped and looked around. I felt Edward touch my arm.