chapter 7

Bpov

I landed on the planted and prepared myself to go out. I made sure I had my gun with me.

I was walking around not knowing what I get myself into down here being by myself. But the further I went I thought this was a bad idea and now I was a long ways from my ship.

I kept hearing noises around me. So I stop and backed up against a rock. I heard weird clicking noises so I peeked around the rock and there were these ugly three eye creatures. Well they're not Talgit at least but there sure are ugly. I pop out from around the rock with my gun raised.

"Hey boys are you looking for me?" I asked. Then I grabbed my head when I heard a loud noise. I quickly took off and run to hide myself. Once I got somewhere I sat down and brought my wrist up and press my distress beckon for my ship. Then I switch for open coms.

"To anyone that can hear me on the ship. I need help! Hostel aliens. Had to go into hiding out!" I put it on repeat.

Epov

"SHE WHERE AND WHY YOU LET HER GO JASPER?" I yelled. "Sorry Edward but you know she out ranks me. I couldn't go against her." I slam my fist down into my desk.

"We can have a team on standby and waiting for you to lead down to the planet." Emmett suggested. "Yes do that please. Make sure Ted on it he one of best trackers."

"Got it!" Emmett walked out. "I'll go man communications just in case." I waved Jasper away. Bella doesn't even realize she's been gone for a whole day.

Why couldn't I just told her it didn't matter to me that I still be with her. I took my hand and swiped everything off the desk.

"EDWARD STOP THAT!" I looked up to see Alice in the doorway. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "It's not going to do you any good blaming yourself for this. Bella always been able to take care of herself. This is just to much for her brother. She's my best friend Edward. How do you think I feel about this?"

"I'm sorry Alice. I just really love her and I was so stupid." Alice walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Love can do that brother. But you can fix this. Go find her!" We were interrupt by Jasper on the speaker.

"Edward you need to get up here and hear this now!" He told me. "On my way!" I run out of my office up to the bridge. When I walk in I hear Bella voice.

"To anyone that can hear me on the ship. I need help! Hostel aliens. Had to go into hiding out!" But it's been put on repeat. "How long ago did she start transmit it Jasper?" I asked him. "Not more than an hour ago Edward. All I can tell you is good luck." I nod and walk out.

Bpov

I been out here for a while. I know I been gone for a whole day. I keep having to move because somehow they keep finding me.

"Bella do you read me?" I breath out a sigh of relief when I hear Edward's voice. "Yes I read you Edward!" I look around to see that 2 aliens are approaching. "Shit!" I get up and move again and start running.

"Bella were landing now. Where are you?" He asked me. "I don't know Edward. I keep having to move there everywhere. It's like they know where I'm at when I hide."

"Bella I need you to calm down. Stop your not focus right now." I run behind a rock and lean my head back against it. "I'm scared Edward!" I told him.

"I know you are." I close my eyes. "Can I ask you something Edward?" I asked. "You can ask me anything Bella." I take a deep breath. "Where you going to leave because I'm half whatever it is I am?" It was silent for a second. "No I wasn't going to Bella. I love you to much. You were already different when I meant you so it doesn't make a different about this. You're still the Bella I fell in love with." I smiled and giggled. Then I got shot at. I scream and hit the ground.