chapter 3

Bpov

As I took a slow deep breath I could hear some walk in. I straighten up and kept my eyes closed, put my arms down to my side and just listen.

I felt them close and when their hand reached out I reached behind me and flipped them over me and bent down to one knee on the ground and with one hand moved it to there throat and the other arm bent back ready to hit.

"How the hell you do that Swan?" I looked down to see Cullen. I smiled. I got up and stood up. "A Lot of practice and contraction. I can teach you if you want." I told him as I reached out my hand to help Cullen up. But when he grabbed my hand again the shock happen again. But I didn't let go this time. I just looked at our joined hands confused.

I finally let go of his hand and he said he like me to teach him. "Alright stand there with your arms down to your sides." I stood in front of him. "Relax you're to tense Cullen. Here don't move." I walked behind him and turned around and walked back against him with my back against him.

"Close your eyes Cullen and relax!" I told him. I could still feel him so tensed. "Cullen this isn't going work if you're so tensed up all the time. Now lets try again. Take a deep breath and relax." He was just to tensed up.

"Here go over there and watch me you're to tense." I walked over to the wall where there was a screen and started to type and search for music and I found centuries by fall out boys. I walked back out to the middle of the floor.

"You need to relax and feel things around you like music for instead. Just watch." I closed my eyes. "Start music please!" I told the system. I waited for the music to start.

I did my fighting moves to the music. First I crutch down slowly then I stood up and brought my leg straight until I kicked it out straight and brought my brought my body sideways then rotating my body smoothing back up. Then I took off running and then did a couple back flips just for the fun of it.

I did more moves that Cullen wouldn't even think of but I was showing off. He finally joined in and we started training matching move for move to the rhythm of the music.

The song was on repeat but we didn't care. It felt good to train with someone that could match me for move for move. We moved in sync with each other. We trained every day together and flew together. Days became weeks and it was like we knew each other moves by heart know.

I been here for 2 months now and Cullen and I became good friends. Riley and Mike still give me a hard time. Cullen and I spend most of time training. Tonight we're finally taking off and I'm going to meet Alice for the first time since I got here.

I got to the bar and order a beer and waited for Alice. "So what makes you so much better then me Swan?" I turned my head to Mike. "It's not that I'm better then you Newton." I told him. "Bull shit Swan! Ever since you got here you been Cullen's little pet." I was a little iterated. "I'm nobody pet Newton."

"Oh come off it Swan. The only reason your here is because of your daddy." Now I was pisst. I got off my seat and stood in front of him only inches from his face.

"LET'S GET ONE FUCKING THING STRAIGHT NEWTON! MY FATHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BEING HERE. SO KEEP YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT BEFORE I KNOCK IT OFF FOR YOU!" I felt someone grabbed me from behind.

"What the hell going on here?" Cullen asked looking between me and Newton. "Ask Newton cause I'm done here." I took my arm away from Cullen and grabbed my beer and went to look for Alice.

Once I found her we started talking and I told everything. She thought it was cool was about her brother. "Hey Alice can I talk to Bella alone for a minute?" I looked up at Cullen confused because he never called me Bella before. "Umm, sure Edward." She him. "Bella can we go for a walk and talk please?"