chapter 10

Bpov

"So you voted and what?" I asked. Edward chuckled. We want you to be captain." He told me. "Oh no, no, no not oh hell no. You guys are crazy." I told them. "Bella come on you already good at it and take good lead of everything better than I do in fact." I looked at him confused. "I'll do it on one condition." Edward arches an eyebrow. "You be my co-captain. I won't do it any other way." I smiled. He gave me his crooked smile then came and picked me up. "EEEK!" I squealed. "You got a deal Swan." He told. "Now put me down Cullen!" I told him. "What you going to do if I don't." I glared at him. "If looks could kill damn women you're scary sometimes." Edward sets me down. I laugh at his remark. "Now Jasper how many days until we stop for supplies?" I asked.

"3 days." He told me. "Alright Edward we go to your office and Ted you go get Mike and Riley and bring them in. I will tell them."

"Oh shit this ought to be good! Will be on the bridge listening." Emmett said. Edward picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "EDWARD CULLEN YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at him as he was walking. "Nope! Not a chance in hell Swan." I shake my head. "YOUR ASS IS MINE CULLEN!" I told him. "Is that that a promise?" He asked. "No it's a threat!" He just laughed.

Edward sets me down when we get in his office. "I will deal with you later Cullen." Edward laughed and I walked over to the panel. "Jasper do me a favor. Get a hold of my father explain to what's going on then just have him listen. He will know when to step in."

"I love the way you think Swan and it's you baby!" I turned around and looked at Edward. "Did you really just call me baby?" I asked him. "Come on I meant it in a good way. What is it with you?" He says laughing. I just smirk. Then there was a knock on the door. Edward hurried up and sat down while I stood behind the desk with my hands behind my back.

"Come in!" Edward says. Ted walks in with Mike and Riley. "I did as you ask Captain." Ted said. Both Edward and I look up. Then Edward tapped the back of my leg. I glared at him and all he did was smile at me.

"Thank you Ted. You may leave now. Oh Jasper needs you on the bridge." I told him. The look on Mike and Riley's face were priceless.

"Your welcome Captain and on my way." I nodded. "Cullen what's going on?" Mike asked. "Excuse me Newton you will no longer address Edward by Cullen anymore you will address him as your captain. As your will me. You will also night speak unless asked. Which brings me to why I had you 2 brought here."

I walked around Edward's desk and sat on the front of it. "You two have a choice. We been put on a mission that extends our time. We do not know when we will return. So you have a choice to stay and put up with me being your captain and seeing new planet's and exploring where no one has before. Or you can go home and be stripped of ever flying again or ever being any fleet ever again. Your choice!" I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Wwwait.. Can she really do this to us Cullen?" Mike asked. I stood up and walked up in front of Mike. "Oh please tell me she's standing there in front of whoever said that giving him the glare?" Charlie asked. "Yes sir she his." Edward said. "Captain you have my permission!" Charlie said.

I turned around and reached up behind me and flipped Mike over to the ground and kneeled down one knee and raise my arm back and made a fist and punched Mike full force in the nose. "OH GOD DAMN IT YOU BROKE MY NOSE!"

I stood back up. "Will try this again. What will you call Cullen?" I asked. "Captain Ma'am!" I froze. "Oh shit!" I heard Edward say. I stepped backwards. I take my foot and lift it up and bring it down on his manhood and twist my foot and Mike screams out in pain.

I can hear everyone else and even on the speaker wincing and making a noise. "Let me make one thing clear Newton. I do not wear dress uniforms so therefore I am not a ma'am. It is Captain to you. Do you understand me?" I growled through my teeth.