chapter 30

Bpov

We were just docking back at the base we were only a week out. I still need help around. Edward was carrying Anthony and Alice was helping me. Before we could go back out anyways I needed a new starcraft Edward told me. Hell while they're at it why don't they just just give us a new ship. Haha I knew that wasn't going to happen.

We walked our way to his families couriers. We knocked and waited but I had to tell you I was a bundled of nerves. I looked up at Edward and he gave me a smile. "Don't worry so much baby it will be alright." All I did was nod to him and the door slid to Esme standing there shocked seeing us three. Well 4 of us.

"CARLISLE GET IN HERE NOW!" She yelled. "What it is dear..." He never finished what he was going to say because he stood there with his mouth hanging opening. That's when all three looked at all three of each other wondering what was up. "You guys act like we went missing or something?" Alice asked. As she walked in. Then Anthony started to wake up and Edward looked down at him. "Can we come in because our son need to feed and Bella needs to sit down." Edward finally spoke up.

"Sssoonn!" Esme finally got out. "Long story mother. Which will explain after I tend to my son and Bella. So please let us in." She moved out of the way and Alice walked up to me and helped me over to the couch and sat down. Edward walked out of the room and disappeared only to appeared 20 minutes later without Anthony. I looked at him confused. "He's in my old room back to sleep." All I did was nod. As Edward sat next to me. "Are you alright?" He asked me. "I hurt a little, but I think I will be fine I told him.

Edward and Alice explained to there mother and father what has happen and come to find out they were told we went missing. I ended up falling asleep against Edward but when I woke up I was in a different room on a bed.

As I laid there I looked around and noticed this must of been Edward room. He must of always wanted to be in the Fleet because he has pictures of it all over his room and starfighters. A smile went on my face knowing that we had that in common. Because that was always what I wanted to do.

I heard the door and Edward came in view and he had a smile on his face when he saw me. He sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "Hey there, how you feel?" He asked me. "Still sore, but alright. Where's Anthony?" I asked him. "Well it would seem grandma and grandpa went and took him to show him off." My smile was gone cause I did not like the idea of our son being without me or Edward with everything still going on.

Edward must of sense my tension because he gently cupped the side of my face. "I know your worry baby but he's fine don't worry. If anything I bet their spoiling him." I huff. "Like that helps me out any." Edward chuckles and shakes his head.

"So I don't want our son to grow up spoiled rotten!" I told Edward which made him laugh any harder. "Not going to happen Bella." He told me.

A few days later Alice, Esme and I were out shopping for a dress. But I told Edward we were not having a formal wedding. He got mad at me at first until I agree I would wear a dress but there was no way in hell I was wearing a formal wedding dress.

I stood my ground on this subject. Just as I stood my ground on my dress uniform. "You are so damn stubborn!" He told me. That I am and so he we were standing here looking at dresses and I never wore one a day in my life. "I can not believe I agreed to this I mumbled to myself as I tried on yellow and white sun dresses.

But there among all the dresses I actually found a perfect dress that was the most beautiful thing I saw. Yes you heard me. I went and tried on the dress and it fit like it was made for me.

I walked out and everyone covered their mouths and gasps. "Oh my god Bella you look beautiful." I started to blush and I turned around in the mirror and tears started to fall. "This is it!" I said. Alice walked up behind me and put her head on my shoulder. "Edward going to be really shocked seeing you in this!" She told me. "I know especially when I told him I won't wear anything like this. The best thing is I'm going bare foot and no one can fight me on this." Alice laughed. "I liked to see them try because this is yours and Edward wedding. Besides they'll have to go through me first." I smile at Alice through the mirror.