chapter 11

Bpov

"Are you alright Bella?" Edward asked me. I turned and looked at him. "I'm not sure. I think I had a dream of when my real parents just before they gave us up." I pulled my knees up to my chest. "You want to talk about it?" He asked sitting up. I turned my head to look at Edward.

"They loved Rose and I very much and they gave us up to protect us. Everything Charlie said was right but there's something I'm confused about." Edward gently kissed my shoulder. "And what's that?" He asked.

"Something that we have powers and if we got into the wrong hands. The person I awesome is my mother never got to finish though." Edward pulled me back against him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and the other he took my hand into his.

"I'm sure whatever it is your parents will explain when we find them. As for your powers whatever they might be, we will deal with it together. Now we also need to work on the power we know you do have." He tells me.

"The one where I can see you." I said. "Yep, that one. But for for now we need to get our rest. That's an order from your co-captain." I laugh and push him. "Yes sir!" Edward chuckled.

I woke up early the morning. While leaning against the bedroom doorway drinking my coffee I was watching Edward sleep. But also thinking about what we talked about last night. To many things were going through my mine and I couldn't focus. I decided to grabbed my sweats an tank top because there was only one way I could get my mind to stop being so jumbled and that was to practice. I left Edward a note so he didn't freak out on me and worry.

Once in the training room I was deciding which music to go with and decided of course on two songs. My favorite of course century by fall out boys and the one Ted played if today was your last day by nickelback.

I started with nickelback. As I went through my moves I found I kept messing up. I kept getting more frustrated. "Would you like some help sister?" I look up to see Rose standing just inside the doorway. "You couldn't sleep either I take it?" She shakes her head. "So what do you say?" She asked. "Do you think you can handle it?" I smirk. "Bring it on sister!"

She ran and jumped and brought her feet straight out. I leaned back but I bent over backwards unto my hands touch the ground and flipped over as she hit the ground. I ran and she put her hands together and I stepped up on them then stepped on her shoulders and flipped off. We switched between fighting and defence tackes.

We stood next to each other and closed our and clapped our hands together and then brought both our hands back when we opened our eyes we through our hands forward and balls of energy shot from our and blew up the wall. We both hit the ground flat and covered our heads because debris was flying everywhere.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEN?" I heard Edward from somewhere yell. I started to move stuff off of me and Rose was looking at me just as shocked. Then we got up and started squealing.

"YOU WANT TO TELL US WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?" Rose and I jumped when we heard Edward yell and we both turned and looked at everyone standing in the hole in the wall.

"Ummm, well it was kinda of us." I put my hands behind my back. Trying so hard not to laugh. Rose was trying not to laugh either. Edward looked upset and mad at the same time.

"YOU TWO MY OFFICE NOW!" Edward demanded. "Shit!" I grabbed Rose's hand and pulled her with me. We walked into Edward's office and waited.

"Bella our dream was right we have powers. We could do so much good with it." She told me. "Yeah but we got to learn to control it. Plus we might be only be able to do it when we're together." I told her.