chapter 18

Epov

Back on the ship Jasper and Emmett helped me move Bella's and my stuff into a different room. It's smaller but it's just until they fix our room. I go up to the bridge and make a video call to the major.

"Hello and who are you?" The major asks. "Well sir I'm Captain Edward Cullen and your daughter Bella Swan is my second in command!" Major Swan scratched his head. "I did not realize my daughter moved up in rank so quick." I smiled.

"Let me assure you sir she earned it. She is very good at what she does. But that is not the reason I made this video call sir." I explained. "The way you call me then!"

"It is about your daughter sir. First thing is that she knows you're not her real parents and she only half human!" He looked at me concern. "And why is she not here with you telling me this?" I took a deep breath.

"Well it would be because she in surgery right now and my ex attacked her." His eyes widen. "An ex attacked her. That doesn't sound like my daughter to let her down." I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"Well sir if it was a different time she wouldn't of because she was already attacked once from a guy we put in security at this base for stalking and kidnapping your daughter. But it would seem they let Newton and Biers go." My hands balled up into fists thinking about it.

"Let me ask you something Captain Cullen." I looked at him confused. "Go ahead!" I told him. "Are you dating my daughter?" My eyes widen. Shit so I tell him. "Yes sir!" I told him. "Do you love her?" I hate this and he's a damn Major for god sakes. "Yes sir. She everything to me."

"HOT DAMN, RENEE GET IN HERE NOW!" What the hell just happen. A lady showed up on the video screen. "What is it dear?" He pointed to the screen. "This is Captain Edward Cullen and he is dating Isabella." The lady about fell over. "Does he know about her." I interrupted them.

"Ma'am if I may! Yes I know she's half human and half alien and I could give a rats ass about it. I do not care that she short either. Bella is everything to me and the way I see it she is my other half. I love her for who she is." They both smiled.
Bella going to kill me.

"Well Captain I will take care of the security and I awesome Bella wants to find her real parents?" He asked. "Yes sir she does."

"Any repairs and upgrades you need you have my permission for. Just keep my daughter safe will you."

"I will sir!" We ended the video call and I hear Jasper laughing behind me. "I thought I was nervous meeting your parents on a video call but I got to admit you top it Edward." I just shook my head. "By the way Bella in the new room and Alice told me to tell you to get your ass there." I put my hands up. "Alright I'm gone. I swear to god the women run this ship." Jasper just laughed.

I walked into the bedroom as Alice was finishing up. "Same as before brother dearest." I grabbed my pajamas. "Yes sister dear. Bella not to walk unless I help her." I kissed her on the cheek and walked into the bathroom and changed.

When I walked back out Alice said she bring something to eat in a couple of hours.

I climbed on the bed and sat back against the wall and I gently picked up Bella and pulled her up to me. I don't know what it was if I didn't have her in my arms it just didn't feel right unless I was doing this. It's almost like she telling me or drawing me to do it. It helps her feel safe and on cue her hands grip my shirt with a death grip like she knows it's me and her face turns and snuggles or hides into my chest.

I run my hand through her hair and start humming to her. My other hand just wraps around her. Like always I end up falling asleep myself.

I'm woken a few hours later by my sister right on cue with food. "I need to check her wounds Edward why don't you go eat then when you're done you can help me." I regretfully give in to my little sister cause for one I'm to tired to fight her for two she can kick some ass yes big brother the Captain of this ship is scared of the damn women on this ship. There's only 3 but I found out you pisst them off you better stay out of there way. And for three that damn women can look you away by messing with the wiring.
So don't fuck with my sister cause if you do she will fuck you up worse.