chapter 28

Bpov

I walked out and was heading to the launch bay with my dad right on heels. I walked into the locker room and grabbed my uniform and changed. I walked back out with my dad following.

"Bella stop!" I did and turned to look at him. "What are you doing?" My dad asked me. "I'm going to get Edward." I told him. "Bells you can't you're due anytime." He snapped out.

"Then it's a chance I'm going to have to take because I'm the only that can find him on that ship dad. Please I have to." He looked at me a moment. "Your right but you're not going alone. Meet me on the craft." He turned and walked away and I walked to the craft and started it up and buckled myself in.

"Your team is here!" My dad spoke as he sat down in the co pilot seat and he pointed behind him. I turned my chair and saw Rose, Alice and Ted strapping in. I smiled.

I turned back around and faced forward. "You think I let you go into this without family or backup." My dad told me. I just shook my head and laughed.
"Jasper were ready to go!" I told him. "You're all clear. Good luck and bring back Edward." He told me. "Will do and you're in charge until we get back." I told him. I hit the button and we took off out of the ship.

"Shields up to max!" I order. "Your escort is here?" I heard Emmett say over the coms. "I need you and your team to lead the way and cover us Emmett." I ordered. "Your wish is my command Captain." I just laughed.

"You ready to see your daughter in action?" I asked my dad. "Show me what you do best baby girl!" With that I took the handle and turned the craft towards the ship.

"Emmett I need a path to their launch bay." I told him. "Got it Bellies!" I growled at his nickname for me. I had to dodge an alien craft and barely missed it. "Dad I need you to start shooting while I pilot the craft. Ted keep an eye on all system." I order.

We had to alien ships heading for us and one our tail. "EMMETT WHERE'S MY BACKUP I CAN REALLY USE IT NOW!" I snapped out.

"Hold your pants on I'm coming!" As soon as he said that he blew up one of the craft I steered our craft up and made a sharp turn. Dad when I tell you to shoot you shoot!" I demanded. "BRACE YOURSELF GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE A ROUGH LANDING!" I yelled as I aimed for the ship's launch bay doors my dad kept yelling at me. I needed to get as close as possible to do this right.

"ISABELLA MARIE SWAN!" Dad snapped out as we were really close to the launch bay door. "NOW DAD!" He shot the doors and I flew in as the door blew. I landed the craft by hitting one of the alien craft.

I quickly unstrapped myself and grabbed my gun. My dad pressed the button to open the door as I nodded that I was ready.

With our guns up and against the wall I pointed the way we needed to go. I motioned for Ted to go ahead as soon as I knew it was clear. Then he motioned for us to come.

We slowly made our way. We kept this up for a while until we ran into Tanya and some of her alien guards. My dad tried to hold me back but I was to quick.
"I knew sooner or later you show up." She told me. "Oh look it's his bitch sister. Hello Alice!" I looked beside me to see Alice standing next to me. I knew she wanted to hurt Tanya as much as I did. Alice turned and looked at me.

"I really hate this bitch what do you say we teach her a lesson?" A smirk appeared on my face and I put my gun away as Alice did the same and we both went into a fighting stance and we looked at each other and nodded. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE GET THEM!" Tanya order her alien guards.

Alice and I ran together and we both slid to the floor and took our guns out and as we twisted our bodies we started shooting and when flipped over the guards were dead and as we stood Tanya had ahold of me and shoved me against the wall.