"You're kind of gonna spend a weekend away. He said he'll pay for it. He said you can keep me company while he's busy and it will give us more time to get to know each other and stuff like that. " I explained more. I held up a white lingerie and she shook her head, I guess white isn't my color.

"I think that sounds pretty great. Some bonding time and also an opportunity to travel. Tell him not to worry about paying, my dad will cover it. " she waved it off. She held up a red lingerie and this time I nodded.

"You don't have to worry about the flight because he's kinda got a private plane. We're going to L.A. " I told her the destination and I sipped on my milkshake some more.

I found the perfect lingerie this time. It's black and it's lace. It's a little transparent but it's so smooth and thin. I held it up and I got a thumbs up.

"I wanna take you out to this bar, it's not far from here. It's wonderful, they play cool music. Their drinks are amazing, they have pool tables as well. " she clapped as we paid for our stuff.

"That sounds okay. Maybe we can get around to playing some pool. " I suggested and she gave me a smirk.

I threw away my milkshake cup and we got out of the mall and into the car. It's six in the afternoon now. We did a lot of shopping and looking around.

I got a new pair of cute ankle boots, a new white crop top, a sexy ass lingerie, a cute pair of dangly earrings and we had a little snack.

We arrive to the place and she parks the car, she's actually quite a good driver. She follows the rules and speed limits of the roads. This place looks awesome, the sun is just about setting now too.

I walk in there and we find a seat by the bar. This place a really really big and there's loads of people in here. We both order some water and we drink up.

We see a free pool table so we claim it. We start to play a game against each other, just getting used to it. We're both pretty bad at the game. I lift my head up after I play my shot and I see Martijn with a girl.

He's holding her and he's smiling

He's holding her and he's smiling. He seems a bit tipsy. She's all over him. She leans in and kisses him on the lips...

Roxanne follows my gaze and looks over at them because she noticed that I just froze. My heart feels played with again. Why does this always happen to me ?

The worst part is that he's not even stopping her. After he's done sliding his tongue down her throat he looks up. His eyes meet mine and go wide. I shake my head.

"May we leave please ?" I beg Roxanne.

"Of course. " she gives me sympathetic look, we rush out and get in the car.

"Can we go back to his place please ? I  want to get some of my things and leave. I don't know where I'm going but I definitely don't want to sleep there tonight. " I sigh.

"I've got an extra room. You can always stay with me. " she offered as we drove off, it's now a twenty minute drive to his place from here.

"Thank you so much. I just can't believe him right now. " I bit my lip.

"You've actually held it all in quite well. " she complimented me.

We sat in silence for most of it. I turn my phone off, I'm not in the mood to hear anything from anyone. We enter the house I explain to the police what's happening. They send one officer behind us to her place.

Just because I'm pissed off at Martijn does not mean I shouldn't be protected. Once we get to her apartment she shows me around and I have a shower.

I'm in cosy warm pants and a comfy shirt. I'm having some tea in her kitchen with her. There's a knock on her door and she answers it.

"Hey Rose, it's for you. " she says.

Confused, I get up and walk to the door. Martijn is stood there with teary eyes, looking worse than I am actually.

A/N:
Do you guys like the outfit of Rose ?
And ohhh Martijn!!!

Vote and comment PLEASE.
Thanks xx