Twenty five: Enemies?

Lol, peep the gangs ^

"Girl did hear what Justin said about you at lunch?" My best friend Jen whispered to me during class.

"No" I whispered back feeling my blood boil already.

"He was talking some mad shit. and he also said something about your mom" she said in a mocking tone.

"Oh, hell no" I said and she replies "oh, yes!.."

Long story short me and this dude name Justin absolutely hate each other. Like, we honestly can't stand each other. We've been at each other's throats since the sixth grade and the whole school knows it. And they do nothing but encourage our beaver. Especially our gang...
You see me and Justin have our own kinda " group gang". He's in the lions while I'm in the Rasta Life.
And everyone in the school knows  better than to mess with us. Because trust me, they wont like what happens when they do try to test us. But yeah, both our groups hates each other.

"Watch at the end of the school day, I'm gonna fuck him up so bad bruh" I whisper harshly back to Jen and she nods her head while laughing in response.

"I'm sorry class but I need to stop the lesson for a second. I don't want to be disrespectful and talk while Rihanna and Jen are talking in my class room." My teacher said in an sarcastic tone anc her face showing clear annoyance. But I turn my head towards her and said in a calm voice

"thanks Mrs, Vanders that's very considerate of you." I smiled, then turned back to Jen and continued our convisation.
I can hear snickering coming from the class.  "Rihanna just cut the crap and pay attention" she says and I turn towards her with a smirk on my face.

------

It's the end of school and Justin's and I, are standing face to face. me and Justin are in the middle up front. I walk up to him and pull him down to my level by his collar. 

"So I hear you still talking shit."
I said in his face and he pushes me off him. Some of the guy in my group were going to go after him but I stop them.

"Don't know where'd you get that fuckry from but that's bullshit." He says.

I stood there looking him up and down.
I then turn to back to my group and said.

"Get his ass."

-------

"Yeah, and I was like what ever girl" I said and my friends burst out laughing.

I was at my friend Jessy house with my other close friend Jen, just gossiping, laughing, the usual teen girl shit, even though we've got tons of homework we're supposed to be doing right now. But oh, well.

We were in the middle of a deep conversation until I hear my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID to see who it was, then excused my self to the bathroom.

----

"Hey, baby how are you doing?" I said and I heard him groan in pain.

"Not so good but I'm just chilling with some pizza and an Ice pack.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby but good acting" I said and I heard him chuckle.

"Aha, thanks babe but you deserve an Oscar for that show you put on." He said and we both laughed.

"Baby..." I said.

"Yeah?"

"When are we going to come out?.. When are we going to tell our gang about us?" I whisper and he sighs.

If you haven't catch on to what's going on well... Did I forget to tell you that me and Justin are also in a secret relationship?
Okay, so me and Justin have been together for about two years now, and our gang have no idea. We're scared to tell them because we're afraid that they won't accept our relationship. Our gang have hated each other for years. It started off with our parents hate each other so all me and Justin can do is pretend to hate one other as well. At least until the time is right to tell them.

"Honestly Rihanna I don't know.. I really don't know, Baby. You know how negative they'll react. You know they won't accept what we have for each other. I'm just trying to protect you." He sounds exhausted. Like he's tired of explaining the same thing to me over and over again to me. But I still don't get it. I'm strong. I know I can handle what our family and friends will throw at us but that's just me. I'm the strong one. Justin's not. He doesn't like to disappoint people. He's weak, but I won't say that out loud.

He sighs for what seems like the fourth time and whispers. "we'll tell them when the time is right. Okay?"

"Okay... you're right. Justin, just I love you so much. I don't think I can take all the pretending any more."

"I know baby, I feel the exact same way but we'll get though this shut okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I love you." I whisper with a little smile on my face

"I love you too baby girl. Now my little Bonnie." I giggle at that.

"Good my blond Clyde."

And we hand up.