Seven: The world thinks Justin is abusing you.

(You're famous) ~This is really long enjoy 😊✨~ ps there may be some bad grammar or miss spelling but I'm too lazy to fix them... Enjoy.

You and Justin were playing around in the kitchen just doing fun lovey dovey  couples things. Justin was chasing you around the kitchen with a spatula trying to spank your ass because you kept eating the raw vegetables he was flipping on the pan for dinner. You laughed at how silly Justin looked as he was running around the house with the little spatula in his hands. You boost your speed up a bit more and run around the kitchen island table because you noticed that Justin was starting to catch up to you. Justin follows you and runs to the other side of the island table so that you two were now across from each other. Justin started waving the spatula back and forth slowly in the air, to look as if he was whipping the air. You start laughing so hard because you just couldn't take it; Justin looked so ridiculous. Justin noticed that you were distracted and took advantage of that so while you were still laughing Justin slowly started to move to his right; trying his best to move around the island table so that he can finally catch you. but unfortunately for him; you were already starting to cool down from all that laughing and was now back to your sober (normal) self. And because of that you were now able to noticed what sneaky Justin was trying to do. You smirked and slowly started to move to your left as Justin was moving to  his right. Justin then sighed and said "Give it up baby. Just be a good Babygirl and walk on over to Bluejay so that he can finally give you the good ass spanking that you deserve for being a bad girl." He said while standing across from you with the spatula still in his hand. You really wanted to laugh again. There is no way you were giving up that easily. Besides watching Justin chase after you was quite  entertaining; but your favourite moment is when he thinks he finally has you but then ends up failing again, his reactions are hilarious. "Awww, is my little bluejay mad because his slow ass is not fast enough to catch me?" You said with a pouty face mocking him. "Oh that's it your you're gonna get it" Justin says while trying to sound man but You can tell that he's enjoying this too. Justin now started to run around the island table, which also made you start to run too. But while he was running to his right you were running to your left so now you were in the spot Justin used to be in, while he is in the spot you used to be in. Justin flings his head back and lets out an frustrated groan after failing to catch you ones again. You died of laughter for like the 100th time today because this was just too funny. After you calmed down from all that laughing a plan then pop's up in your head. "Uuuuuh, what the fuck is that???" You said while pointing at something behind Justin's head trying to look freaked the fuck out. "Justin then whipped his head around to the direction you were at pointing at trying to get a look at what it was that freaked you out. When you saw that Justin attention was now off you and that you got him distracted enough to run, you than made a huge run for it; bolting out of the kitchen as fast as you can. When Justin realize that nothing was there he then turned back around only to see that you were gone. "FUCK" Justin says then speeds off in to the direction you were running. you both were now running your asses off . You then turn around trying to see get a peek at how close Justin was to you but as soon you turned around Justin then slips on the ground which made him lose his grip on the spatula so because of that; the spachila then went flying straight towards you and ended up hitting you in the face. "OW" you shouted because that actually hurt. It felt as if you were punched in the face but instead of it being a fist, it felt as if it was a knife. It hurt so bad that you actually felt like crying but you didn't. Justin then gets up from the spot he fall on and rushes over to you. "Oh, no baby im so sorry" he said as he puts both of his hands at the side of your cheeks holding your faces up so that he can inspect your face for any damage "Justin baby it's really not that bad, chill"  you said while trying your best to seem cool even though on the inside you were dying. "Baby please don't lie to me I can see right through you. God, I feel terrible. Baby I'm so sorry. *sigh* come on let me get you some ice" Justin said with guilt on his face and starts to walk you to the kitchen with his arms around my shoulder. When you two finally get to the kitchen Justin then lifts you onto the counters and you sit there with your hands over you injured eye waiting patiently for Justin to come back with your ice. Justin finally comes back with a crushed bag of ice that kinda looks like snow. Justin was now standing in between your legs with the bag of crushed ice in his hands. He then gently moves your hand from you right bruised up eye which ended up with him gasping. "Fuck" he says with a shocked expression on his face "shit how can a spatula cause this much harm. Oh, baby" he says with guilt written all over his face and starts to rub your injured face with the crushed ice. You whine a bit from the cold pressure pressed against your sore face and try'd to move your hands back up to your face trying to shield your face away from the cold ice but that just ended up with justin moving your hands away from your face again but this time he's holding them down. "No, baby I know it hurts but in order to keep the swelling down I have to put the ice on your face; and also to keep the bruise from worsen." he says while he continue to slowly rub circles on your bruised eye. So slow that you actually started to close your eyes because you were starting to get sleepy. When Justin was finally done rubbing your eyes he kissed your cheek and carried you up the stairs to your shared bedroom; since he can tell that you were getting tired. He lays you on the bed then comes around and lay behind you with his head in your neck and his arms wrapped around your waist. "What a day" Justin mumbles in your neck. You then turned your body around so that you were now facing him "ugh, I know but it was fun" you said with a tired smile on you face. "Yeah, but I still didn't get to whip that ass of your's" Justin mumbles into your neck. "Aha, and you never will JB" you said while giggling. "Oh we'll see about that babe, we will see" and with that you both drift off to bed.