Eleven: Someone Breaks into your house

"Uh...uh...uh.." I moan out in ecstasy. I was on cloud nine right now but my moaning got interrupted my Boyfriend Justin groaning/whispering in my ears "Did you hear that?"  I roll my eyes and replied "Yeah, me moaning"  "No, seriously (y/n) it sounds like someone just came in the house" he says as he stops the pleasurable "in and out" moment he was doing with his waist.  "It's probably nothing Justin just forget it" I said and started grinding on him, giving him a hint that I wanted him to starts moving again; but he just puts his hands around my waits; making me unable to continue my grinding and said "shhhhh" and thats when We heard Hefty loud foot steps coming from down stairs and thats when I started to freak out. "Oh, my goodness" I whispered. We both then throw on our white robe. Justin can tell that I was really scared  so he held me tight with his head in the crock of my neck trying to help calm me down. But soon we hear the hefty foot steps get louder and closer and then I hear Justin say "Closet"  "Huh?" I respond confused "Get in the closet now" he whispers in a harsh tone "what? No, Justin if you thinks I'm letting you go out there alone with that lunatic then you're crazy. Im coming with you" I said and Justin Just stares me then all of a sudden I feel my body being lifted off the bed. Justin had lifted me off the bed and is now walking towards the closest "Justin stop put me down. Put me down now!" I harshly whispered. But Justin didn't listing and I end up getting thrown in the closet. Justin looks down at me and says "I can't let anything happen to you; because if something bad were to happen to you, God knows I would never forgive my self, so please babygirl just listen to me when I say to stay the fuck in the closet. Got it?" I obeyed and nod my head then Justin bends down, kisses my lips and says  "I love you" and I responded "I love you too" with tears at the edge of my eyes. We then hear the heavy foot steps getting even closer and Justin gets up to go confront the mystery person but not before closing the closet door. I started crying because I was so scared for Justin. I just hope he's okay. Soon I hear a a deep voice. A loude deep mans say "well, heeeeeeeeeeey Justin biiiibeeeer" What the? He sounds drunk. I then hear Justin calmly say "Get out of my house now; before I call the cops" but the man just laughed and said "Do it and I'll kill you" When I heard those words leave his mouth I started to cry a bit harder. And as quietly as I can I then turn the door knob And slow pushes the door open, only little just so I can see whats really going on. When I look between the door crack I see Justin standing by the bed with a phone and a lamp in his hand and when I look across from Justin I see a tall pale man dressed in black with a g..gu...GUN! Now thats when I started hard core sobbing I couldn't help it. The man then looks at the closet door and said "ooooh, whats in there?" Then starts walking towards the closet but Justin voice tops him in his tracks "Go in there and I'll fucking kill you. I swear I will fucking kill you" he said not so calm anymore "Then do it" the man said while Pointing his gun at Justin and Justin just stood there "Thought so pussy" the man smirks then continues to walk towards the closet but before he could get there Justin smashes the lamp in his head. I get up from the closet and run into Justins arms. Justin held me tight and kisses the top of my head. Soon we called the cops and they took the man away.

Right now me and Justin are cuddling in bed just enjoying each other's company. "I still can't believe you saved my life wow, Justin" I said with my head laying on his chest. "Babygirl I'd do anything for you even if it means risking my life, I love you" he says and I look up at him with my chin pressing on his chest and said "I love you too Justin.. So much". Soon we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Lol, the sexual scene actually kinda made me feel uncomfortable but anyway did ya'll like it? Vote if you did  💜