Twelve: Night out

Me and my girls were getting it on dancing in the club having the time of our lives.

Since its the weekends I decided to just let loose and have a good time. Tonight we all decided to get bat shit drunk and lose all self respect. Just for tonight.... And maybe next Saturday... And maybe the day after.... And maybe the day after that too... Okay, okay I'm a party girl, but what do you expect me to do? Just stay home and chill? HA! no. I'm getting my work on.

As I was dancing getting my work on, suddenly I feel my body getting yanked away from my group of friends and out the club. I tried screaming loud enough so they can hear me but that was no use. The loud music was over powering my voice and on top of that all of my friends where bat shit drunk so they were all in their own little world right now.

I kept screaming and struggling trying to get this person off me but they were just too strong but that doesn't mean I was gonna give up. I kept struggling and screaming until suddenly a whiff of this person cologne, caught my nose and that's when I knew who it was manhandling me. When I looked up I saw hazel brown eyes, blond hair with a black hat on top. Ugh, Justin.

"Uugghh, Justin what the fuck are you doiiiiing? Let me goooo!"

I shouted at him in A drunk voice but all he does is look down at me with a stern look on his face then continued to yank me away from the club.

"Did you not hear what I just fucking said?? I said to let me go you asshole!"

And thats when I started to kick and punch even harder then I was before but that didn't seem to faze him. And then out of no where he bent down, threw me over his shoulder and gave a harsh slap across my ass before, continued walking again. So hard that it echoed. "OWCH" I screeched out loud. I then started to pound on his back as hard as I can while he continued walking to God knows where.

It was not too long, when he finally came to a stop. I then heard a door being pulled opened which resulted in me getting thrown in a car. Justin then shuts the door and came around making his way around to the drivers seat slamming the door shut. Justin then takes a deep breath, turns towards me and says. "Put on your seat belt please?" With no expression on his face. I just sat there staring at him with disbelief.
Put on your seat belt? Put on your seat belt?? This man walks in the club; drags me out; manhandles me; forces me in to his car and then has the audacity the tell me to put on my seat belt??? Bitch you got me fucked up.

"No" I said with my face forward and arms crossed.

"(Y/n)" Justin said in a low and slow warning tone.

I turn towards the car door and start pulling at the car handle, trying to make a run for it but before I could even get it opened, Justin presses the child lock button.

"(Y/n) don't fucking play with me right now I'm already as mad as it is and you don't wanna make me even more pissed at you so just listen and put on your fucking seatbelt." Justin nearly shouts. But then my drunken ass says.

"Fuck yooouu Justin you can't tell me shit! you're not my dad, so if I don't wanna put on my fucking seat belt then I won't!"

Just just turn towards me, grabs my seat belt and buckles my seat belt over me with much force. When he's done buckling me in he then turns back forward and starts the car. As he drives out the parking lot I just sit there staring at him with fire in my eyes. Who the fuck does he thing he is? Seriously!!

                           -----------------

Me and Justin are now in the parking lot of our shared mansion having a very heated argument. Me and Justin rarely gets into arguments but when we do it's bad. The whole drive home was silent, both of us being too damn stubborn to even talk to each but as so as we finally pulled up to our home. Shit got real.