Five: He gets you a dog

Esther and grumpy Justin ^^^^ lol

(Y/N) POV

I start shuffling in my sleep because I keep feeling something wet and soft coming on and off my face over and over again and I'm also hearing little soft murmurs. Finally I got fed up and opened my eyes awake only to see Justin papering kisses all over my face, whispering "(y/n) sweetie wake up. C'mon baby girl wake up. Baby wake up I got a present for you" and that was enough to wake me up. You see Justin is always showering me with huge expensive gifts, flowers, chocolates, expensive candies (yes, I said expensive candy), huge fluffy teddy bears that smells like strawberries and so big that it passes Justin's height oh, and I can't forget about my big gold and diamond jewellery's. That's right girls I'm living the luxury life. Justin told me that all he wants is for me to be happy. He could be have a really shitty day at work and him coming home to a happy (y/n) would surely make his day. So the fact that he got me a present is nothing new, but that doesn't mean that I'm never surprised and grateful when he does. "Really? Aww, what did you get me?" "Well first you have to close your eyes babe and you'll know when I get right back." He picks my hands up gently and place them over my eyes, "No peaking!" He playfully shouts as I hear his foots steps slowing fading away as he goes to get my gift "Don't worry!" I shout back with a little chuckle. *seven minutes later* I finally hear foot steps re-enter our room which means Justin is back with my gift "ugh, finally you're back I can't take waiting any longer" I said with my eyes still covered by my own hands. Later on I start to feel little tiny licks my cheeks then I felt a soft fluffy ball being placed on my lap. "Open your eyes baby" I uncovered my eyes with an confused facials expiation "What was that?" I think to my self then finally looked down to see what  the mystery fluffy ball in my lap was. When I saw what was laying in my lap I squealed with joy. I picked it up, held it against chest and started hugging the dear life out if it. "A puppy! Justin you got me a puppy!!! Thank you so much baby I love her" I said that with so much excitement because I've always wanted a puppy. Ever since I little I used to always bug my parents about getting a dog but they would always say no so the fact that Justin took the time to get her for me make me so thankful. "You're welcome baby. So what are gonna name her (y/n) remember baby she's your dog" "hmmm, uh I think Im gonna name her..... Esther!" "Great choice baby that's actually a pretty good name" I was so caught up on hugging and kissing Esther and basically giving her all my attention that I didn't even hear what Justin had just said. "Hey aren't I gonna get my signature thank you kiss?" Justin said with his professional pouty face. "Oh, no Bieber sorry but for the whole day today I'm spending most of my time on my little baby Esther" you said while tickling her tummy "aww, but baby" "don't aww, but baby me Justin. Esther is a new member of our family so be nice" I said with a playfully strict tone "fine..." Justin said with a now cute little grumpy face.
So for the rest of the day you actually did spend giving all your attention to Esther. You guys never went anywhere it was just you, Esther, and grumpy jealousy Justin by your side.

~Okay I hope guy's liked it :) please vote so that I know that you actually liked it because some people are just reading and not even voting so for now on if you liked it vote or else I ain't writing shit until I get at lest three votes. Love yoooooou✨💜~