Thirteen Snapchat

"Baby come on"

"No"

"Aw, come on just one more time"

"I said no"

"Pleassssssssssse"

"Ugh, fine! Damn you're annoying"

"Yes!"

Right now Justin is trying a bunch of new Snapchat filters on me. Ever since he've gotten this "Snapchat" app he've been nothing but annoying. 24/7 he's got his camera phone in my face always wanting to add a new video of me on his "story". I sighed to myself and shacked my head.

"Aww, look how cute you look." Justin gushes but I was not in the mood.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever Justin... Hey, are we done now?" I said while turning my side to get up from the bed we've been laying in all morning. (#LazyDay ) But before I could even set one foot on the ground, Justin already had one of his strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me back in bed beside him.

"Okay, okay babe but just one more and I swear I'm done. I really wanna try the puppy one on you"

"Ugh, Justiiiin" I said in a annoyed whiny voice.

"Please (y/n)? Pleassssssssssssssse"

"Okay, fuck you're annoying"

"Aha, yes"

Justin held the phone screen back in front of my face and held it there until all the silly Snapchat filters popped back up again. Justin then started to swipe right on the screen and kept swiping until he finally found the puppy filter, while passing his favourite kitty filter.  The one he loves the most on me. After he sets the puppy filter on me he says.

"Damn (y/n) you look so cute. Okay now open your mouth babe." Justin said and I obeyed. I opened my mouth only to have a big pink doggy tongue lick the screen with a loud slurpy sound added to it. Justin laughed and I just turned towards him with an unimpressed look on my face.

"Are we done now?"

"Yeah we done. Gosh (y/n) why you gotta be no fun?" Justin said with a goofy smile on his face while I was still rocking my unimpressed exasperation.

"Justin I just don't think Snapchat is all that. I mean it's okay but I just don't think it's as good as Instagram." After I said that Justin stares back at me with an shock exasperation on his face, as if he couldn't believe those words just came out of my mouth. And slowly he says.

"(Y/n)... You. Need. To. Make. An. Account. ASAP. I can not just let you miss out on the wonderful digital world which is Snapchat. I'm sorry but I just can't." I roll my eye and said

"Yeah. Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll survive just fine." After I said that Justin then hops over me, unplugged my iphone from the charger next to me then runs in our master bathroom. I jump out of bed as fast as I can and run after him but before I could even get to him he slams the bathroom door shut. I then check to see if it's opened but he already locked it. With both my fists I then start to bang on the bathroom door while shouting at him to give me my phone back. On the other side of the door I can hear him shouting back "Baby this is for your own good." At lest four minutes later the bathroom door finally opens and Justin finally hands me back my phone. I look up at him suspiciously and ask.