Six: You're thick and he walks in on you naked

~It's okay if you're not a thick girl, this imagine is for everyone to enjoy so.......so enjoy ☺️~

Right now you are in your bedroom walking around with a towel wrapped around you looking for something comfortable to wear since you just got out of the shower. Justin is down stairs working on a song for his new album "Purpose" (Don't worry I already know that its out already). You finally took out a large fluffy sweater and a plan black tight to wear with it. Next you took out a cute pink bra and a pink pantie to match. As soon as you dropped your towel to pick up the bra that planed to wear, in walks Justin Looking stressed and satisfied at the same time. Stressed because writing a song takes time; satisfied because when you're finally done writing the song that you think is good enough to be a hit you then feel like all that stress was worth it. You were about to pick up the the towel and wrap it back around you as fast as you can but you were too late; Justin had already noticed you. When Justin finally noticed you he was so shocked that he just stood there and steered at you. Justin have never seen you naked before and the reason for that is because you always believed in marriage before sex so you didn't want Justin to see you naked until the right time comes but the top reason is because you were always insecure of your body. You were a girl with a bit of fluff so because of the size of your body you've always dreaded the day that Justin see's you naked. You were both just standing there shocked staring at each other. While you were very awkward and had a very uncomfortable exasperation on your face, Justin on the other side of the room mouth was watering like crazy and was looking at you with an adoring look. He was looking at you as if you were the most beautiful woman he have ever seen.

(Y/n) pov...
That did not just fucking happened. Justin did not just walked in on me naked right now. My goodness, this has to be one of the most embarrassing/humiliating thing that have ever happened to me. I don't even know what to do. I'm so embarrassed and shocked that I can't even move my body. Right now I stuck like a statue and all I can do is stare back at a equally as shocked Justin . I got so tired of the quite/awkwardness that I finally decided to move one of my arm up to cover my chest and the other arm down to cover my hairy vagina. Yes, bitch I said hairy what's up? I mean not like I was getting naked for anyone anytime soon. Well until now...But before I could cover them Justin was rushing towards me saying "no baby, no." Justing was now standing in front of me looking so hungrily at my body and he also was taking deep breaths in and out; as if it helped holding him from doing something he didn't wanna do. "So breathtaking" I hear Justin whispers as he continues to looking all over my body. What is going on.

Justin pov...
Wow. Just wow... (Y/n) looks so beautiful. And for the 7 years that we've been together the whole time she've been hinging this beautiful body of hers away for me? I can't believe this. I'm breathing so hard right now because I'm trying my hardest not to lift (y/n) in to my arms, throw her on to our bed and just take her. But then I remembered to keep cool because (y/n) is saving her self for marriage and as her boyfriend I have to accept that. Her body if so fluffy that I just wanna.... Damn. (Y/n) ones again try's to cover her body but oh, no I was not having it. "No baby move you hands" I whisper and she obeyed "come closer" I whisper even though we're already ready close enough but I just wanna feel her against me. "Fuck baby girl you're so fine" I whisper in her ears. I grab her right hand so that she can do a little twirl "yes, yes fuck it up" I say and she giggles finally becoming a more comfortable. "Justin get out I need to get dressed" that was the first time she talked since with whole situation started. "(Y/n) what were you so insecure about? Your gorgeous" I asked really wanting to know the answer to my question. How could someone this fine be so scared to show of their sexyness? It just doesn't make sense. (Y/n) looks up at me confused.

(Y/n) pov...
Does he really need an answer to that question? Isn't it obvious? does he not notice how unfit I look? And why the fuck I'm I still naked in front of him? Damn, every time I'd try to cover up Justin would always move my hand. "Justin don't you see how unfit I am? It's crazy how a guy like you would want a guy like me.....Even though I know if we ever broke up I'd still already have thousands of others waiting on me." I mumble to my self hoping he didn't hear me and luckily he didn't and I'm thankful for that cause God knows that would have broke the mood but then again I was just being honest. Anyway back on topic. "It's sweet that you're trying to butter me up because you're my boyfriend and you don't wanna get me upset but its time for you to go, so that I can finally dress babe." I said to him but as I said that he had quite an offended look on his face. "(Y/n)... You think I'm saying these things just to "butter you up?" No baby girl I'm saying these things because I mean it. When I saw you I was speechless. I couldn't believe that, that was my babygirl standing right in front of me. You're beautiful and I love every little fluff your you have." He said while giving me the most adoring look ever. It was the type of look a new mother would give her first newborn baby and that was enough to make me believe him. "Awww baby... I don't even think you how good that just made me feel. Thank you Bluejay. " you said with a very sincere smile "you're welcome Babygirl" and with that he bent down and gave me a kiss on the lip. "I love you so much Bluejay but its time for you to get the fuck out so I can get dressed. I said with a smile "well damn I see how it. Good job at ruing the mood (y/n)" he says playful as he makes his way to the door trying to act offended. But in the hallway I hear him shut "If I catch you like that again babygirl I will not be responsible for the things I do" "whatever" I ye'll back while hocking on my bra. I smile as I think to my self "What I am I going to do with him."

~VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT 💜✨~