Nine: He Try's To Commit suicide Because You left Him 2

"(Y/N) JUSTIN'S IN THE HOSPITAL HE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I get to the hospital I see that the outside was packed with fans and paparazzi's; it was hectic. My two security guards had to help me push my way through the crowds of people just so that I can get inside the hospital. When I'm finally inside I run to the lady at the front desk and tell her who I'm; my information; and who I came for. When thats all over with; she then sends me up to the private floor Justin is on and the whole way there I had tears in my eye that were begging to be released. When I get to the private top floor, I was met with everyone. Fredo, Pattie, Jeremy, Ryan, and Za. They were all quiet but the only thing that can be heard were the little sobs that were escaping Patties mouth. I'm glad that its only the people who are really close to Justin that are here; because Justin doesn't need he's famous friends here; all he needs right now is his family. I spot an empty seat next to Fredo so I take a seat next to him.

*one hours later*

          It has been one hour and still no sign of Justin. During the one hour I have been crying, crying, and crying. To the point where Fredo, Pattie, Ryan, Za, and even Jeremy had to all come over and comfort me. We prayed, held hands, and cried our eyes out, with each other in hope that Justin will be okay. I've been informed that Justin had swallowed 20 pain killer pills so right now they are pumping his stomach out; my poor baby. He is going to be in so much pain when he wakes up. This all my fault and everyone in this room knows it but no one will admit it. I cry a little bit more every time I look at the piece of paper in my hand. It's Justin suicidal latter. It was passed on to me by Ryan he said he found it when he discovered Justin's body in the bathroom. Every time I read it my heart starts to drown with guilt. "(Y/n) first off I just want to say sorry. I'm sorry for being such a mess up and not being good enough for you. You deserve better; so much better and I know that. We both know that, but the thing is I just can't accept that. I can't accept seeing you happy with a man thats not me I just can't bear it. All I wanted was for you to love me and maybe give our relationship another go but clearly that will never happen; that's why I decided to end my life. Please don't blame yourself (y/n), me taking my life was all my fault and my discussion. I just want you to know that while you're laying in bed with that other guy; I just want you know that, no matter what BlueJay will always love you.

Love
JuJu

Crying was all I did ever since I came to this hospital. I really don't know how much of this I can take. The doctor said that the amount of pills Justin took was pretty deadly and not only that, they've also noticed that Justin had a little cold which made his survival chances even worse. Justin had 47% chance of survival. Hearing that was devastated and all I can do right now is pray. I remember the song Justin and I wrote together when we were only 15 years old. I giggled a little at how cute and young we were. I smile a little as I remember my favourite line from the song. "I close my eyes and I can see a better day; I close my eyes and pray" short but very affective and thats what I'm going to do. Pray.

*20 minutes later*

20 minutes have passed and still no fucking sign of Justin. But during those 20 minutes I've been listening to cute old voicemails Justin would send me (click the video up top ^🎶) but what made me cry was the fact that this is actually the first time I've heard them. I've been ignoring all of Justin's voicemail for a year just because I was so caught up on focusing on my self. I've also written a song and decided to add the voicemail with my song. This is going to be a very special song and soon I'm going to release it just to show how in love me and Justin were/are. It's called "Love Will Remember You." It's about all the crap that me and Justin had been through. "You said you loved me I said I loved you back, what happened to that? what happen to that?"All those times Justin use to tell me how much he loved me and I'd just look pass them them. "All your promise and all them dreams we had, what happened to that? What happened to that? The time I promised Justin I'd always stick with him no matter what crap life throws at us, and I ended up breaking that promise. "Boom gone yeah we moved on even if we try to forget" We tried to move on but its hard, because we know we'll never be able forget the love we had. "Love will remember you and love will remember me". I sighed. "This is going to be a long night" I mumble to myself.