Eight: He Try's To Commit suicide Because You left Him

You're famous. ^^^^ press up 👀🎶☺️

Ring...ring..ring. I lay there in bed with my phone in my hand just starring at the number on my phone screen. Just waiting for it to stop ringing so that I can get back to what I was originally doing on my phone. Watching snapchats. My phone has rang for the third time today. It was another call from my ex Justin. Ugh, when is he ever gonna give up? I broke off my relationship with Justin last year because of his "I don't give a fuck" attitude and also because he was was damaging my image. One of the things you have to keep in kind while being a star is that you have to keep up a good image. And Justin was just bringing me down. Our relationship was a mess last year. We were on and off; on and off; on and off. To everyone else Justin seemed like a complete dick; but in my eyes he was a complete sweetheart. Justin was always sweet to me. He always treated me like a queen and called me his little princess. But that was because I got to see the real Justin. Me and everyone close to us, got to see the real Justin. But to everyone else watching Justin behind their phone screens; to them he was a complete monster, thats what the media made him out to be and I absolutely hate that; but the media also made me out be this madly in love girl that would get back with Justin no matter what dumb shit he does, which is not the case at all; but because me being with Justin was giving me a such a bad look I started thinking of breaking off the relationship with him. And the time Justin went to Jail was the last straw for me; I had to end it. I did it over a text message, because I couldn't bear to do it face to face and the break up was pretty bad.

-last year-

(Y/n) - "Hey"
Justin - "Hey babe"
(Y/n) - "Justin I have to tell you something"
Justin- "Okay, what?"
(Y/n)- "Well I just think its best if we never talk to each other again."
Justin- "What? What do you mean?"
(Y/n)- "Justin this relationship between you and I is now over. I'm sorry but I just can't do this anymore. Its all for the best" 
Justin- "Hold up are you serious?"
(Y/n)- "Of course I'm serious Justin, we're over"
Justin- "What did I do? Just please tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it"
(Y/n)- "Justin please just make this be an easy break up. C'mon babe"
Justin- "Easy break up? (Y/N) YOU BROKE UP WITH ME OVER A TEXT! Did I really mean that little to you? I meant so little to you that I wasn't even good enough for you to do it face to face with me? (Y/n) how could you? You're tearing my heart apart right now. You're becoming like everyone else. Don't give up on me (y/n) please don't give up on us."
(Y/n)- "Justin its not like that. I love you and I always will but I also have to think about my self and my career. Me being with you is not giving me a good look"
Justin- "If you love me then stay with me. Please (y/n). Who cares about what they think. when we got each other nothing else matters. Please baby please don't do us, please I'm begging you, don't."

I just sat there in my car starring at Justin's text. I decided to not reply back because I wanted to give him the message that I'm serious when I say "done". Though I couldn't help the tears that were now slipping pouring out of my eyes. I then buckled my seat belt; turned on my car and started to make my way down to my bestfriend Leigh-ann's house because I know she'll help me feel better. "I can't believe I just did that. I hope I made the right discussion." I thought to myself.

-Back to present time-

In the middle of me watching a funny snap from my best friend Jayde I hear my door bell ring. I hop out of my king size bed and make my way down stairs to my door. When I finally get there I start to stand on my tippy toes just so I can see who it was through the peep hole, and I see that its a young delivery man so I open the door. "Delivery for (y/f/n.... Your full name) he said with a very cheery sound in his voice. Aha, he must be a fan how cute. I looked at his name tag and it said "LuckyBlue" interesting name.. Interesting but cute at the same time. The young delivery man had a nice slim built body, he also was every tall, about 6'1 but then again the big hefty brown delivery shoes he was wearing made him look a bit taller than his actual height. He also had light grey/blue eyes with pale skin and bleached out blond hair. "Thats me!" I said with a smile on my face but when I got a peek at who my package was from my smile then fades away. Its from Justin. I should have figured; he have been doing this since the day I left him. When is he gonna understand that money can't buy me back. "Here ya go ma'am"  the delivery boy says but some how I was able to sense that he was dying to ask me something so I said. "Yes, you can have an autograph" I say with a chuckle "Yes! Thank you so much I'm such a big fan of you and I've been your fan from the start of your career and you deserve all the success you've achieved so far" he was just rumbling on and on so I had to cut him off  "And I would just like to say that you are so beautiful it's unbelievable and you're such an amazing pers-"  "Okay sweetie where would you like me to sign" I said with a giggle because this boy honestly just made my day. "Right here please" he handed me his phone case and a black permanent marker. When I was done I then handed him back his phone and marker; ready to say good bye but before he left he actually helped me my carry my packages inside my house because there was A LOT. When all my "gifts" were now all safely inside my house we both then finally said our goodbyes. After I close and lock my door I then go and open up my packages just to see what he've gotten me. When I open this extremely fancy looking box "BOOM!". A dozen of light red, pink and white roses were everywhere and honestly it was absolutely gorgeous. When I look back in the fancy chocolate brown and gold box I see a little letter laying in there and with fine writing the letter said. "Hey, Babygirl how are you doing? I miss you, do you miss me? I love you and I hope you love the gifts I got you. Aha, they were mad expensive but that's okay because I know my baby don't go for those cheap shit. XD I love you so much princess. Sincerely BlueJay." I sigh to myself. C'mon Justin its been a year why are you still making this so hard. I shake my head and go on to open another box. When I open the medium sized cardboard box I see that theres another box inside but the one inside looked so elegantly. When I open the beautiful box I grin with happiness. Inside the box were all my favourite macarons from Paris. Did he really go all the way to Paris just to get me my favourite macarons? Wow. They look so good that I couldn't help but take a bite out of one. You see usually I'd just throw all of these stuff away but for some reason today I decided to keep them. Though there were lots more gifts to open I decided to just leave them there for a bit just because I was heading out to the carnival to hang with my best friends. Leigh-ann, Perrie, Jesy, and Jade so me staying back opening these gifts would just take up too much of my time.