Twenty: WHAT THE FxxK DID U SAY?

"You ready?"

"Yeah man lets go"

Before allowing me to go out to my awaiting van outside. The two of my bodyguards formed a protective circle around me.
As soon as the front glass door to the building opened; right away I was hit with the loud sound of screaming fans and the harsh flashes from the paparazzi's cameras.
As I push my way through the gallon of people in my way I had a bunch of disrespectful remarks and question constantly being throw at me. Questions like...

"Justin do you think that there could be a chances that you and (y/n) would get back together?"

"Justin do you miss (y/n)?"

"Justin how did you take the shade, (y/n) threw at you on the Late Late Show?"

"Justin did you actually cheat on (y/n)? or was that just a rumour?"

"Justin do you still love (y/n)?"

I closed my eyes tight and I tried my best to keep my cool. So I just continued rushing towards my van while ignored all the random question being thrown at me. But as soon as I finally get in the van I hear a comment that finally got to me.

"Fucking little punk, fuck back to America! Fucking little moron. You're no good here! No one wants you! not even that whore of a girlfriend wants you! That's why she's too busy sucking off Drakes cock!"

And that's when everything went black. The only thing that kept playing in my head was to beat the living shit out of that mother fucker.

'Fuck him up, fuck him up, fuck him up.'
Kept chanting in my head and that's exactly what I did... Well tried to do.
I grabbed the door handle, yanked it open and made a jump out of the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?"

In effort to tackle the dick on the ground and beat the fuck out of him, I made another jump for his ass only to be pulled back again by one of my security guard.
The fucker kept shouting his offensive bullshit and all I wanted to do was fuck him up for saying the bullshit that he said about my girl.
I made another jump for him but my security guard grabs me and throws me in the car.

I buckle my seatbelt with much force then sat at the edge of my seat with my head facing down. After a while I then reached in my pocket and took out my bottle of pills. I took two out and swallowed them dry. I then leaned back in my seat, took out my iphone and just stared at the photo of me and (y/n) on my lock screen. A single tear glide down my left cheek as I look at how happy we used to be... How happy I used to be. I'm so fucking tired of these anti depressants man. when is this pain going to end?

"Justin you ready to go?" My driver asks

I stuff my phone back in my pocket and use my arm sleeve to whipe my tears away.

"Yeah man"

______________________⬇️

Just a little self promo.
My Snapchat is NissyIsDaBae
I 'follow' back