Fifteen: Jason Mccann

Press up top^^
-------------------------- ^^

She's so beautiful.... I just love the way she smiles and the way her ass looks in them jeans. I love the way her Afro bounces  as she walks and I most definitely love the way she laughs. Oh, her laugh would just make my stressful days feel worth it. As longs as I get to hear that laugh then best believe that I can make it through any day.

I countiue to watch her from my car until she decided that it was time for her to leave. I watched as she hugs both her friends Natasha & Fay goodbye.

"(Y/n) are you sure you don't want a ride home? It's pretty late, you know..."

"Yeah (y/n) I agree with Natasha it's pretty late out. Just make us drop you home"

I heard both her friends say and I agree with them very much. I can't believe my baby would want to walk home at this hour all by herself. Does she know all the things that could go wrong? My girl rarely makes me upset but when she puts her self in these unnecessary dangerous situations then that's when my blood starts to heat up. Both Natasha and Fay are (y/n) best friends. They've been friends ever since grade seven. I've been keeping an close eye on the two for some time now because I gotta make sure my baby girl is surrounded by good environment and not bad influences, but now all I can say is that (y/n) has some pretty good friends. I've been watching them long enough to know that I trust them around my baby because God forbid if anyone and I mean ANYONE put the love of my life in any type of danger then I'd have their heads on a stick. Real talk.

"No, guys it's fine, it really is. Look. You guys already have a long exhausting drive to do; just to get back home and I really don't want to take up anymore of your time besides; its not like I live that far from chipotle. Don't worry guys I'm fine trust me" I heard my baby say in an sincere voice.

Both Natasha and Fay looked back at (y/n) with a bit of uneasiness in their eyes but then I heard Fay say "Okay... But you better be careful you hear me?" She says with a stern motherly tone. (Y/n) just shakes her head with a smile on her face and says "okay." But then Natasha spoke up and says "you promise?...." and (y/n) replied "yes, I promise" with much positivity in it.
Natasha then smiles at her and says "okay." The three of them did one last group hug before saying their goodbyes.

Both Natasha and Fay headed back to Natasha's red Honda and started their drive back home to their shared apartment while (y/n) turned to the other direction to start her walk home

Both Natasha and Fay headed back to Natasha's red Honda and started their drive back home to their shared apartment while (y/n) turned to the other direction to start her walk home. I had to hold every itch in my body that told me to drag her into my car and drive her ass home. But I ignore it.

As she walked home with her head phones in her ears I was slowly driving behind her watching her in my black Range Rover. Because it was so dark out that every time she'd turned around I'd stop my car, turn off my head lights and she'd see nothing but darkness then she'd continue her walking and I'd continue my creeping. While (y/n) walked home with music blasting in her ears I'd look around her surroundings just to make sure there's no danger around her.