Three: He does your hair

You and Justin were getting ready for the club tonight. You were almost done but all you had left to do was straighten your hair and you were ready. But you were having a bit of trouble and Justin noticed that so then you heard a low/soft voice behind you ask.

"Babe do you need some help with that?" He was sitting on the bed behind you with an smirk on his face as watches you struggle to get your hair done right.

"Errr, no thanks"

"Awww, but why not?" He says with a pouty face as he gets up from his spot on the bed so that he is now standing behind you with his arms around your waist.

"Because I'm really not in the mood to have my hair burnt off tonight so no"

"Common baby I swear you won't regret it" He says as he try's to pull off his cutest pouty face as possible.

"uhhhhhh, ugh fine..."

"Yes!" He says as he grabs the straighten iron out your hand.

*30 minutes later*

"wow, babe you actually did a pretty good job thank you" you then turn around and kiss him on the lip."

"See I told you I can do it and you're welcome baby" he mumbles on to your lips, but finally you both pull apart "you ready to go baby girl?" "Aha, yes BlueJay".

~Vote if you liked it ☺️~