Seventeen: Jason Mccann part 2

I can't believe I'm finally 20! To day both my best friends Natasha and Fay hosted a huge surprise birthday party for me. All this time those two bitchies were acting like they didn't remember my birthday and every time I'd call them and ask them if they'd like to hang out, they'd tell me that they already "got plans". Me thinking that they were just being shit friends, I started to ignore them and their calls only to find out that this whole time they were actually papering a huge 20th birthday party for me. Damn I love them. My little sister June, Natasha and Fay have all added their money together and rented a club for tonight. All of that just for me.

Everyone I knew was invited. The party was so lit that I almost couldn't even breathe. There was even a point where Payton, a good friend of mine sat me down in a cheer with a black blind fold over my eye, and the whole time I was in the cheer all I can hear is loud laughters coming from the crowds in the club. At first I was confused as to what's going on until Payton finally took the blind fold off my eyes only to be greeted by six sexy male strippers in American print man thongs.

 At first I was confused as to what's going on until Payton finally took the blind fold off my eyes only to be greeted by six sexy male strippers in American print man thongs

After I registered what was going on in front of me I then threw my head back and died of laughter. This was no doubt Payton's idea. Payton is the type to do some shit like this. Me and Payton met in grade 12. She was a new girl and I ended up being her partner in science class. And after that we clicked.  At first Payton was really shy but then after awhile of hanging  out with each other; over time Payton finally got comfortable with me and I was then introduce to a whole other side of her. Payton has to be one of the craziest, kinkiest, and most exciting person I know. And though I'm not as close to Payton as I'm am to Natasha and Fay. Payton is still someone I can call whenever I'm having problems or whenever I wanna have a good fucking time.

"Ahahaha, oh my God you hoe's!"

I scream in laughter as one of the hot male stripper gave me a lap dance. The rest of the male strippers walked towards me and started whining and grinding all over me. While that was happening I can see the people in the crowd dying of laughter while holding their camera phones out taking pictures/videos of the whole scene while their alcoholic drinks was in their other hand. And I can hear my friends shouting stuff like.

"Oooh, you better get it bitch"

"Slap the shit! Actually never mind grab that shit, get a whole hand full of it!"

"Work bitch work!"

I continued laughing out loud and then leaned back in the cheer actually enjoying the attention I was getting from these hot men. This was absolute jokes.

                   __________________

After the excitement over the whole stripper thing was done and over with, it was finally time for the cake. I stood back with both my hands covering my face and watched as the whole crowd cheesly sang me the traditional happy birthday song while carrying my birthday cake.

 I stood back with both my hands covering my face and watched as the whole crowd cheesly sang me the traditional happy birthday song while carrying my birthday cake