Two: You want a break

{You're both famous}
(Y/N) POV
Me and Justin have been together for six years. Yeah, six years. Justin was my first everything. first boyfriend, first time, and even first kiss. Because of that I never got the chance to see how its like to be in an relationship with someone else. I know I may sound a bit dumb but when you've been with the same person from 15 years old to now 20 years old you'll get a bit.... bored. Yes, I do love Justin dearly but its just that I need some time off from this relationship so that I can finally kind a get my shit together and see what I really want. That's why I'm in the living room with Justin sitting right beside me with an confused look on his face. "So babe what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Justin says looking me in the eye as if he's telling me that it better not be something bad. Well sorry Bieber cause you better get ready for what I'm about to tell you "you know I love you right?" I said while looking back into his eyes "of course I know that baby and I love you too... why are acting so weird?" He says while shuffling on the couch so that he can get a lot more closer to me. "Well... I was thinking that maybe we should have a little break..." I said and watch as his face slowly turns for confused to hurt and confused. "What? why would you want that (y/n)?" "Well, Its just that I've been with you for so long and being with someone for that long can get a bit boring. I love you and all but I just want some time off" Justin then jumps up from the couch and shouts while looking down at me "what the fuck?! I'm sorry but you're not going anywhere (y/n) if you want a break then you can stay here and think about us and our relationship. I won't bother you okay baby? Now you don't have to leave and think, when you can just stay home with me and think about us" he says looking down at me with sad eyes. He said that so desperately as if he really didn't want me to go. "Justin you're not being very understanding at all. I just want sometime off just so I can finally see what I really want and by "time off" I mean time off away from you". I said while getting up from my spot on the couch so that I was now also standing, facing him. "What you need to do hear how stupid you sound! (Y/n) . You don't need time away from me. Through out this whole relationship I've been trying my hardest to make this relationship work so you telling me you need a "break" is a complete slap in the face!" He shouts with anger and hurt written all over on his face."Okay you know what? I'm just gonna leave and not stand around any longer and hear anymore of you bullshit bye" I try to say as calm as I can an turning then turned around and started power walking towards the door. "(Y/n) get back here, please don't do babygirl!" He try's to grab after me but Im already out the door. I run to my car and drive out but I didn't miss the sad look on Justin's face as I drive away  "what I'm I getting my self in to?" I mumble to my self.

~Please vote loves ✨💜~