One: You cut and he catches you

"So aren't you gonna say something and answer my question?" He said with a disappointed look on his face while tears of anger; hurt; pain; and, sadness streams down his face. "I really don't know what to say" I said while trying my hardest to keep my own tears from falling down my eyes. About 10 minutes ago Justin
had just walked in on me; on the ground beside the bathtub in a corner with a sharp object in my hand self harming my self. As soon as he saw me he lost it but now he have calmed down a bit he is now also in the corner with me with his arms wrapped around me holding me but now he wants answers; thats why we're still on the floor in this damn bathroom.  "You don't know what to say? You don't know what to say??? How about you start off by telling me how this shit all started" He says with a hard tone in his voice. I get that he's hurt and all but I really don't like the way he's talking to me right now. "Well, it's something that I've been doing since I was 14 but then I stopped after getting with you." I said with my face down unable to look in Justin's eyes "I really don't know why I started again I guess I just missed the feeling I got out of doing it." Justin gives me an confused look "The feeling you got out of it?" "Yeah, that feeling that helps me forget about the shitty things that's going on in my life. The 'high' I get from it" I said with my face still facing down but Justin then puts his hand on my chin and gently lifts my head up so that we're face to face looking into each others eyes. When I finally got a good look at his face I saw that his eyes were  glossy red and he had tears soaking up his cheeks. I didn't really know how bad my actions have hurted him until now. "oh, baby" he said  "I could have helped you (y/n) I really could have helped you" he said with his voice wobbling sounding as if he was about to completely brake down again but is trying  his best to keep his cool for me. "Justin.... Please baby don't cry. The only reason I didn't ask for help was straight up because I didn't want it. Don't blame yourself."  I said with tears now gilding down my cheeks "Well now that I know whats going on, I'm going to help you. I don't want my baby to feel like she's nothing when she is something I love (y/n) and Im going to try my very hardest to help you get better" I really don't know whether to say 'thank you Justin!' or 'say stay out of my business' because I'm really not sure if Im ready to give up this habit of mine, but never the less I use my common sense and go with the right one even though I'd much rather go with the other one so I just tell him what he wants to hear "oh thank you Justin!" I said trying my hardest to look thankful "You're welcome baby and remember we're in this together; I love you" he said then leans down and kisses my lip "I love you too" I mumbled with his lips pressed against mines.

~So what do you guys think should I make a part 2? And I really hope you all liked it :) Luv  UUUU ~ oh, and don't forget to vote 😉