Ten: Be careful for what you wish for...

Aww, look at my muva^^ 😌👶🏼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bahahahahahah" me and my friends were laughing hysterically as we walked drunkenly down the side walk. Me and my bestfriends Jayde, Nicki, and Jade had all just left the club and because we're all so crazy drunk we can't drive ourselves home; so instead of calling an uber or someone we know, like a normal person would do; instead our dumb asses decided 'Hey why don't we just walk home' We're idiots I know but hey, thats just what happens when you're really drunk with your three bestfriends. But while we were walking home Justin kept calling my phone and every time he'd call I'd hang up on him, and then I'd get texts like this from him "Where are you? (Y/n) it's late as fuck, tell me where you are so I can pick you up. I know you're not at the club because I Just stopped by there like 10 minutes ago searching for you. Stop ignoring my calls/texts and call me back when you can" I honestly don't know why I keep ignoring his calls. I guess I just find it kind a funny and just really like fucking around with him aha, this alcohol is taking over my brain, ahahahaha. As we're walking we came across some old looking voodoo shop and one of my friend Jade shouts "Hey, lets all go in there" while pointing at the shop; and because we were all so drunk we stupidly agreed. When we get in the shop we see all these weird witch craft stuff like skulls, long wooden sticks with colourful feathers on them, and bottles with strange glowing liquid in them. The shop was dark so the candles and wired glowing liquor helped us kind a see where we're going. We see that no on is in here so we rudely started shouting "HELLO?... HELLO?!!... HELLO???!! KNOCK, KNOCK BITCHIES!!! Ahahahaha" We then started fooling around with the weird shit we saw until we heard a voice behind us say. "How dear you touch my gifts" we then turn around and was faced with a woman dressed in a long black dress with a purple scarf around her. The woman was brown skinned and looks to be in her late 50s. She also has long braids that stopped to the mid of her back. She looked at us with a pissed off face and says "Who are you and what brings you here?" It was quiet and we all just stood there steering at her like a deers caught in head lights but then all of a sudden me and the girls started dying of laughter "well I'm sorry Madea, didn't mean to disturb you" I said and we all start laughing even harder and the brown skinned woman just stood there steering at us with an unimpressed exasperation on her face. "Mmmm, If I were you I'd be watching what I say darling.. Don't you have a worry boyfriend driving around looking for you and waiting for you to call him back? I suggest you should" She says and thats when I had my 'what the fuck?' Face on. "How did you know that?" I say starting to get creeped out but she just ignores my question and says "And you Jayde didn't your mother say she's not comfortable with you going out tonight? Probably should have listened to your mother huh?" The woman says to Jayde and Jayde just steers at her with wide eyes as if saying 'How did she know that?' And you Jade.. What is a good girl like you doing out here late at night doing naughty things?" The woman says and Jade looks at her with an scared expression and says with trembling lips "H.. How do.. y..you know my na... name?" "Hush" the woman responded then turns to Nicki "Oh, Nicki, darlings do you really think the baby you aborted 18 years ago like watching its mother walk around making a complete fool of her self? Just because shes aborted doesn't mean she's not watching" the woman says and Nicki looks as if she have been slapped in the face. We all looked as if we've been slapped in that face because we have no idea how this stranger knew so much about our personal life's and we also didn't know that Nicki had an abortion 18 years ago "How that fuck did you know that?! How did you know that!" Nicki shouts with tears now falling from her eyes but just like, what she did to me she just ignores her and says "Now I hope you girls now know what you've gotten yourself into and for disrespecting me I will present you all with a wish and it will not be a good wish but it is an evil wish and once one of you makes the mistake of making a wish then the rest of you will be free but that one person that made their wish will have consequence, for the wish they have made; now get out before I bring more trouble upon all off you" she shouts and then pushes us out of her shop but before she closes the door she says "Oh, and remember girls be careful for what you wish for" then slams the door shut. We were all freaked out. Nicki and Jayde were crying their eyes out and the rest of us were trying to calm them down. As soon as we were about to start walking again, considering we were getting closer to the hotel the girls were staying at; we then hear a loud car honk. We all turn around and see Justin's black Range Rover; Oh, no. Next thing I see is Justin getting out of the car power walking straight towards me and says in a low voice "sorry ladies but I have to take (y/n) home." Then looks down at me and says "Get in the car" I just turn to the girls, gave each of them hugs and said our goodbyes.

The whole drive home Justin kept annoying me with questions, when all I want to do is sleep. Im really not in the mood for his shit especially after my encounters with that creepy lady. "Why haven't you been answering my calls and texts? Do you know how worried I was?? Do you know how long I've been out here looking for you? (Y/n) I need answers because I don't think you understand how much hell you put me through" Justin says and I just turn to him and say in a soft fed up voice "Justin not now please, I have too much on my mind right now and I just really wanna sleep it off." Justin sigh and says "Okay but just know that this discussion is not over. When we get home its starting again" he says and I just mumble a "whatever" I then lean my head back against the window and slowly fall a sleep.

*Home*

As soon as we got in the house once again I was hit with Justin's annoying ass questions. "So why the fuck were you walking around late by yourself?" "Justin I wasn't alone I had friends with me" "Doesn't matter (y/n) something bad still could have happen to you." "Justin just cut the crap and leave me alone" I say annoyed then turn around to walk up the stairs to our shared master bed room but then Justin follows me and blocks my way. "Get the fuck out my way" I say while looking up at him and he says "No, (y/n) this is serious. Im tired of you always ignoring important arguments just because you don't want to have them, I'm so fucking tired of it." He shouts while looking down at me with an pissed off face "Would you just shut the fuck up and leave me alone!! I'm sick and tired of your bullshit. You may be older than me but I'm my own person and if I don't want to have this stupid ass discussion with you then I shouldn't have too like grow the fuck up." I yell right in his face and for a second I see an hurt expression on his but then I hear him say "How about you grow up? I'm always the one taking care of YOU! Making sure YOU'RE okay, I'm always worrying sick about YOU" he says and I sigh.. I am so fed up like, no joke "You are such a baby seriously" he them smirks and says "I bet you wish I was a baby, huh?" then I rolled my eyes and say "Yeah I wish you're a baby" I then push him out my way and make my way up stairs so I can Go to sleep. When I'm finally in bed I shuffle around a bit trying to get comfy and when I finally find my comfy spot I then close my eye so that I can drift off to sleep but as soon as I do I hear a loude noise coming from down stairs. The noise sounded like a baby crying "waaaaaaa waaaaa waaaaa" What the actual fuck?

Aha, so what do you guys think? Did you like it? Vote if you did? Part two maybe? Idk 👀