Proposal

Baekhyun's POV

Today is just an ordinary day.

We all at home. Cheon Sa just check out from the hospitals yesterday. For now, she's fine and healthy.

Cheon Sa is sleeping in her room. Chanyeol too. The first i do today, i make some breakfast for my two love. Bacon and fried egg for Chanyeol and honey pancakes for Cheon Sa.

After i done setting the table, i walk to my room that i share with Chanyeol. I walk to the bed and crawl beside him. I play with his face, brushing my finger on his eyes, down to his nose and lastly to his lips.

" I want to sleep some more...."

He talks with his eyes close. And it's cute. Slowly, i kiss a peck on his lips, wanting to disturb him but he doesn't respond. I try again.

This time, my kiss is more passionate. I grab his cheeks and seal my lips on his. Moving my lips in motion and play with my tongue a bit. Suddenly, Chanyeol grips both of my wrist and push me to be on top of me. He locks me on the bed and i really can't move.

" How dare you kissing me so passionately while i'm sleepy.."

Then, he kiss me. Hard.

He bites my lower lips, asking for an entrance and i give it to him. His tongue slips in mine, brushing to each other and he starts to suck it. I let out a moan that makes him more excited.

He lower his kiss to my neck, leaving a red mark on it. His hands slips into my tshirt and reach for my nipple. I can't help but stretch my body out, grip the bed sheet tightly. He lower his kiss again to my abdomen, nearing my sensitive part. I hold his hand, asking him to stop but he's ignore it.
I close my eyes shut but i can feel he's trying to take off my short pants. I let out more moans.

" Daddy, what are you doing?"

We both stop and look at the door.

" Cheon Sa..."

" Mommy, i'm hungry.."

I push Chanyeol aside and crawl down the bed. I walk to Cheon Sa, pick her up and pulling her tank with my other hand.

" Let's eat breakfast!"

" Yeahhh!!!"

Chanyeol's POV

Damn!

I really want him now. I want to look at his cute thing, i haven't seen it for a long time. How i miss that moment when i first saw it. It was beautiful and sensational.

Damn!

I have to do something.

. . .

Baekhyun's POV

That afternoon, Chanyeol insists to send Cheon Sa to her nanny even i don't want to but he said it just for 3 hours and we will pick her up. So we did.

After sending her, Chanyeol brings me to a beach. Krystal blue water, white clean sand, it's so romantic. I take off my shoes, fold my pants up and run to the water.

Brr.. it's cold.

I kick the water, splash it with my hand. I look back to Chanyeol, wants to ask him to join me but what i see makes my heart beats faster.

Chanyeol is holding a flower and a red velvet case in his hand. I walk to him slowly and stop in front of him.

" What are you thinking you're doing?"

" Doing the right thing."

He gives me the flower and i take it, smell the sweat scent. Then,he kneel in front of me while holding my hand.

" Byun Baekhyun, you are a gem in my heart. I love everything about you and i have done this years ago but i want to do this properly this time. You complete my life and I want you to be with me forever cause i can't live without you. So.."

" So?"

" Will you marry me, for real this time?"

I can't hold my tears and i take a deep breathe.

" Yes, i will. For thousand time, i do."

He stands up and hug me. He buried his face in my neck and kiss it gently. I kiss his cheeks before he releases his hug.

" My ring?"

" Oh, right!"

He opens the red velvet case and takes out the ring, put it on my ring finger. It was beautiful. A ring with my name and his on it.

I look at the ring for a moment and look at him back. I pull his neck, bring his face to me and i kiss him. He hold my waist and kiss me back.

" I just love you so much.. thanks for this and everything you had done for me."

" I want to do anything, everything for you. And i love you more."

It was the happiest moment in my life and i can't wait to be a Park Baekhyun.

We're getting married!