Just Go

Chanyeol's POV

I wake up when i feel someone is brushing my hand, gently. I lift my head up and see Baekhyun is looking at me with a happy smile, happy eyes.

I smile back.

I get up from my sit and kiss his forehead.

" Are you okay? Need some water?"

I ask him as i brush his soft hair.

" Hm.. no thank you.."

" How long did i sleep?"

" Almost forever.. but since then you sleep just for 2 hours. You should sleep more, okay?"

I adjust his blanket, keeping him cozy and warm eventhough it's cold inside.

" But i need to tell you...something.."

" Later, okay?"

" Will you be here?"

He talks with his eyes close. He must be really tired.

" Always. When you wake up later, i'll be here. With you. Then, we can talk okay?"

" Promise me."

" I promise."

I grab his hand and hold it tight until he fall asleep. I kiss his hand and i can feel he hold my hand tighter.

. . .

Ring! Ring!

I quickly take my phone out of my pocket. Don't want to wake Baekhyun.

" Hello.."

*[ ] means voice in the phone.*

"[ Park Chanyeol, where are you? Did you find Baekhyun? He's coming here?]"

" Calm down, Mom. I'm with Baekhyun now. He's coming but not today, he just too tired."

"[ Okay, i understand. But you have to come here now no matter what. Bomi needs you, baby needs you.]"

"but, mom.."

"[ No BUTs.. come here now!]"

" Fine, I'm on my way."

I turn the call off.

I feel so guilty for Baekhyun. I had promise him but now what should i do?

Slowly, i pull my hand from Baekhyun's. Thank god,he's not awake. I whispere to him.

" I'll come back. Get more rest."

And i tiptoe out of the room. Then, i quickly rush out to the hospital.

. . .

I twist the door knob and the ward is half dark. I walk in and see Bomi is feeding the baby while Mom is sleeping on the couch. Dad must be home cause he got an important meeting tomorrow.

I walk closer to Bomi.

" Hey."

I talk to her in a low voice.

" Hey."

She did that too.

" How are you?"

" I'm okay, for now."

I sit on the chair beside her and put my hand on his thigh. Massage it slowly to make her feel comfortable.

" How's the baby?"

" She's fine."

" So, did you and your boyfriend had decided her name?"

" Well, i want you to pick her name."

" Me?"

She nods, excitedly.

" Well, okay.. how about..."

What is the right name for this little angel?

" Hmm.. Park Cheon Sa. It means Angel. What do you think?"

" I love it."

She smile at me and i smile back.

We talk and talk until we don't realized that it pass midnight. I pick the sleeping Cheon Sa and put her in her bed. Tucking her in the blanket and give her a goodnight kiss.

I give one for Bomi too and adjust Bomi's blanket. As i want to walk away from the bed, Bomi pulls my wrist.

" Stay with me."

" I need to.."

" Just until i sleep, please.."

" Okay, then."

I sit on the bed beside her and hold her hand until she falls asleep. she sleeps so soundly.

I should be with Baekhyun now. He needs me now but Bomi too.

How?

Don't wake up yet, Baekhyun. Wait till i get there.