Stay With You

Baekhyun POV

I wake up when i hear a blunt sound of someone's crying.

It's a girl. And it sounds familiar.

I open my eyes and blink them a few times and look beside me where the sound came from.

" Taeyeon?"

"Baekhyun...."

She stands from her seat and hugs me while sobbing. Letting her tears out.

" What's wrong? When did you come here?"

" I thought i would never see you again.. why did you stay out in the cold like that?!"

" How did you know this?"

" I came back here to see you but on my way to your house i saw you out in the cold and i meant to come to you but there's someone there with you. Then, you collapsed. I followed you here. Then, i.. i thought you would.."

She's sobbing hard.

" Hey, hey.. look at me.. it's okay.. look! I'm fine and healthy."

" Don't you dare do that again. Or not, i kill you myself."

" I promise."

After that, she keeps complaning and blabbering about me, US and everything that makes her irritated. But i can't focused witb the thing she said. My eyes keep looking at the door, wondering where would Chanyeol be.

He makes me wait again.

That time i wonder, does he even love me? Does he even care? Does he even want to be with me?

I wonder.

. . .

Chanyeol POV

I finally can be with Baekhyun but when i arrive there, i can see a girl is sleeping with his head on the bed beside Baekhyun.

That time, Baekhyun is looking out the window. I walk to him and sit beside him.

" Hey, you awake?"

" Yeah, 2 hours ago. Since then i can't sleep."

" Were you waiting?"

" That's the only thing that you keep me doing it, right?"

" I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to leave you but Bomi is.."

I hold his hand but he push my hands away.

" Okay, to make things easier, you can be with Bomi all the time you want. About me, you don't have to worry. Here, i have my girlfriend to take care of me."

" Girlfriend?"

" Yeah, so you don't have to decide who you want to be."

" Baekhyun, you know that i want to be with you but the surroundings not allow me to. You have to understand."

" I understand that is why i told you that so you don't have to feel guilty about me, okay?"

" No! I want to be with you."

" Chanyeol..."

" I said i want to be with you. So, you can ask your ' girlfriend' to go home."

" Chanyeol.."

" Or do you want me to do that?"

" Okay, fine!"

He wakes his girlfriend carefully not to make her shock and asks her to leave and rest at home.

" But i want to stay here with you.."

She said with a sleepy face.

" It's okay, Taeyeon. I have my brother here to take care of me. You can go home now and i'll meet you later, okay?"

" Okay..."

She grabs her purse and kiss Baekhyun's cheek before walk out of the room.

After that, Baekhyun looks at me.

" So, what do you want now?"

" I want you.."

" What are you talking about? How about Bomi?"

I sit beside him and hold his cold hand. I rub it gently, trying to calm him down.

" I want you, Byun Baekhyun. Bomi and I was just a fake story. We keep a secret from Mom and Dad so they will beloeve that i've change but i'm not. Day bg day, my love for you is growing bigger and bigger. My affection for you is more than you imagine. Bomi has a boyfriend and the child is theirs not mine. I've never touch her, i swear."

" What are you talking, Chanyeol? I don't believe this? I know you're in love with her. That's why you leave me."

" I love you, Byun Baekhyun and no one else. Believe me."

" Kiss me."

I touch his cheek gently, rubbing it with my thumb and pull him forward so i can kiss him.

Slowly, i seal my lips with him. It's been a long time since the last i feel this lips.

It's soft and cold but warm at the same time.

The more time goes by, the deeper the kiss get. And i can't get enough of it. I miss this lips and this touch. I want to treasure it forever.

He pulls back.

" Chanyeol, what do we.. do now?"

He talks as he tries to catch his breathe back.

" I want to stay with you no matter what. I'll tell everyone that you are mine. And mine alone."

" But, mom and dad.."

" I don't care what they going to say or what they're gonna do as long as you be with me. Forever. I can't stand to lose you again. Are you with me?"

I pull out my hand, for him to take it if he accepts my proposal.

" Are you proposing me? To be with you? Forever?"

" Forever."

He smiles and slowly take my hand. That time, how i want to take him with me far far away this instant but i control it.

" Your answer is yes?"

" Yes."

" You will marry me?"

" Yes."

I hug his small body in my arm. Trying to feel his warmth that wilk be mine forever.

But what will happen when i tell Mom and Dad? What will Bomi reacts?

For now, i don't care. As long as i got Baekhyun.

He's mine.