New Family Member

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up early and I am supee ready. It was my first day at work and i am excited as hell. I will be working with him, breathe the same air as him. I couldn't wait to get there. Finally, i arrived at the cafe and i parked my car, locked it properly before heading to the cafe. I was 5 minutes early.

The bell rang as i opened the door. The other worker showed a the way to the locker room and I walked to the locker room to keep my bag in there. Unfortunately, i still couldn't find my phone. I looked everywhere for it. I walk out from the room. Despite from too much thinking about my phone, i didn't see someone was walking into the room. I knocked my head on his chest and just when i'm about to fall, he hugged my waist tightly.

Now, my body was glued to his. I looked up and i was shocked that my face was just one inch apart from his face. Our nose were touching and i could feel his warmth breath on my face. My cheeks started to blush.

"Are you okay?" His voice was concerned.

" I'm fine. Thank you and sorry. I didn't notice you there."

" It's okay. I'm sorry too."

I pushed his chest slowly, away from mine. I tried to hide my blushing face from him. I couldn't take it anymore, My heart was going to explode.

" I'll go to the front now."

" Okay. Good luck, Baekhyun."

I smiled at him. I ran as i tried to hide my blushed face from him. I need to stay focus and finished my job.

. . .

My shift was over and it's time to go home. I'm so tired because this was my first time i had to a lot of job in one day. I'm exhausted but i was thrilled by this experience.

I sat down on the chair in the locker room. I just wanted to rest a bit before going home but slowly, my eyes started to close.

" Byun Baekhyun!"

" Huh? What?"

I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol at the door. He walked towards me, bent his body to my level and stared at me.

Oh no, not again!

" You were good today. Good job."

He pat my head before he left to his locker.

"Thank you."

" You should go home now. It's getting late."

" Oh,really. Okay then i'm going first. So, see you tomorrow?"

" Yeah. Okay. Have a safe way back home."

I grabbed my bag from the locker and walked out the room but i didn't waste my chance to have a peek at Chanyeol. That was when Chanyeol took off his shirt. Jackpot!

I froze at the spot. I did not realized that Chanyeol was already done and he was now standing in front of me.

" Baekhyun, what are you doing? Still here?"

" W-what?" Yes, i am stuttering again.

" You sure are cute for a 20 year old." He rub my hair and left.

The smile couldn't leave my face that maybe some people thought that i was insane.

I fished out my car key from my pocket, pushed the unlock button and slipped myself in the car and drove away.
. . .

The next day was exciting just like the first day. I parked my car in front of the cafe, locked the car and walked in the cafe.

I glanced to the counter where Chanyeol worked but he's not here yet. I looked at my watch. It's already 8 am, oh man he's late.

Think positive, Byun Baekhyun.

I started my work as usual. Still no presence of Park Chanyeol. I started to get worried. I put the tray i'm holding on the counter and walked to the manager office. I knocked on the door and a voice told me to come in. I walked in and he told me to sit.

" Is there anything wrong, Baekhyun?"

" Well, i just want to ask. Why does Park Chanyeol is not here today?"

" He didn't tell you? He just quit this morning. He didn't come here actually . He told me on the phone. He said there's something happen."

I'm speechless.

" Well.. thank you."

"Okay."

Just when I'm about to walk out the office, i turned back to the manager's table.

" Actually, i'm quit too. I'm sorry but i cannot tell you the reason."

I quickly walked out the room.

"Wait.."

I ignore him, i knew it was rude but if he's not here then i'm out too. I went to the locker room to grab my bag and left to my car.

" I just want to go home."

. . .

I threw my bag on the couch and my socks on the floor as usual.

"Mom!"

She rushed to her beloved son. She was wearing a formal dress and i was confused too.

"Oh my, you're look pretty, mom."

But Mrs.Byun looks serious than usual.

"Baekkie, come here. I need you to meet someone."

" Someone? Sound serious. Who?"

She pulled my hand to follow her to the living room.

" Your new brother."

"What?! Brother?!"

" Baekkie, keep it down. Shhh.. Actually, he's your father's friend's son. Now, his family has a big problem because his father company was bankrupt. So now, your father took him in to help his father. I hope you will treat him well, okay?"

" Why should i?"

" Baby, behave please. He was a good man and i believe you guys will be close."

" Fine, whatever."

" Good boy. Now, dress properly. Look at that hair, brush them with your finger a bit."

" Mom, i got it. Don't worry."

"Good. Let' s go."

We walked in the room. I could see father on his chair and......

Park Chanyeol!!!

" Baekhyun, you're back. Good, i want to introduce you to someone. From now on, he's your brother, Chanyeol."

I stared at him as he stood up and walked to me. He made a proper bow to me and i did the same.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you. I hope you will accept me here as your brother."

Why did he act like he don't know me?

" I'm Byun Baekhyun."

Brother?! But.. i love him.