Out Of Breathe

Chanyeol said that they don't want to stay at the old house cause they can feel the emptiness of it. They only come once or twice a week to check on or clean the house.

Instead, Chanyeol brings Baekhyun to his house that is only 10 minutes drive. In the car, Cheon Sa is sleeping on Baekhyun's lap while Chanyeol is driving. They don't speak, just let the music on the radio plays. While Baekhyun is closing his eyes, must be jet lag, he can feel fingers sliping between his. He opens his eyes and see Chanyeol is holding his hand.

We stay like that for a while.

Baekhyun's POV

It's afternoon.

Now, we lived like a married couple but we don't, yet. Chanyeol is out, buying groceries, Park Cheon Sa is playing her toys in her play room and i am cleaning the house.

" Cheon Sa, are you okay there?"

I'm washing the dishes but i still need to check on her. It's nice that this house is an apartment and i can check on her just by asking question, i don't have to go to her every time and she'll answer.

" Yes,Mommy."

She starts to call me that this morning and i love to hear it.

" Okay, dear. Call me if you need anything."

"Okay, Mommy."

I continue my job.

Five minutes later, i check on her again.

" Cheon Sa, are you okay?"

No response.

" Cheon Sa?"

I try again but still no response. I'm getting worried. I left the kitchen and walk to her play room. I walk inside.

" Oh my god!!"

I run to her and pick her up.Her body is weak, her breathe too. I check on the tube and the oxygen tank, everything's fine. I check her pulse and it's weak. Her lips and face turns blue. I'm panic and my body can't move and starts shivering.

That time, i can hear the door bliping as someone push the code. In second, the door opens.

" Baekhyun, I'm back! Where are you?"

It's Chanyeol.

" Chanyeol!! PARK CHANYEOL!!"

I can hear his footsteps, running here. Then, he appears in the play room.

" Oh my god, what happened?"

" I.. I don't know. I check.. the tube and the oxygen, they're fine.. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to.."

My voice shivers and i start to cry.

" It's okay. We need to take her to the hospitals immediately, okay?"

" Okay."

Chanyeol picks Cheon Sa up while i'm handling with the tank. We rush out of the house, get on the elevator to the ground parking lot, rush to Chanyeol's car and set Cheon Sa on the back seat with me and drives off to the hospitals.

I brush Cheon Sa's hair with my finger. Tears still falling down my cheeks and i rub his rosy cheeks with my thumb.

" Don't worry, you'll be fine.. Mommy's here.. Daddy's here.. you're gonna be okay.."

I talk to her as if trying to calm myself too. Chanyeol speeds up to the hospital.

Hang on, little angel.