It's Time

A cute and handsome guy exits the airport entrance with a pair of sunglasses while pulling his baggage. His outfit is just like a k-pop star but he's not, really.

Black, ripped skinny jeans, white t-shirt, black leather jacket and a black with white striped shoes. Then, he takes a taxi and drives away.

Baekhyun's POV

I'm back.

It's already 5 years since i've been in Korea.

How i miss it here.

How's Mom and Dad doing?

How's Bomi doing?

How's Park Cheon Sa doing?
I think she's already 5 years old.

And.. how's Park Chanyeol doing?
I miss him the most.

I just can't wait to see him.

The taxi stops in front of a house and i don't know why but it feels like the house is empty. I step out from the taxi while the driver takes out my baggage. I pay him and he drives away.

I take a deep breathe before start to walk to the door. When i'm in front of the door, i'm kinda hesitate but i ring the bell.

Hmm.. that's weird. No one answers or open the door. I try again.

Still no answer.

" Mom! Dad!"

Silent.

" Mom! Dad! I'm home.."

" Excuse me,Young man?"

I turn around when i heard an old man voice. Oh, it's the neighbour, Mr. Lee.

"Mr.Lee! Don't you remember me? It's me, Byun Baekhyun."

" Oh my, Baekhyun."

I walk to him and hug him for a moment.

" Where have you've been? I never see you here for a long time."

" Yeah, i'm in US. Umm, Mr.Lee, do you know where my parents gone too? I try to ring the bell and knock the door but.."

" Baekhyun.... don't you know?"

" No, why?"

He sighs before continue to speak. I wait for him, trying not to urge him.

" Your parents, they died in a plane crash two years ago. With their daughter-in-law, Bomi."

" Wha..what? No, they're.. not dead.. they're fine.."

" I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I really am."

" No, don't lie to me.. they must gone out to buy groceries or take their granddaughter to the park, right?"

" Baekhyun, you know i'm not lying. Stay strong, dear."

That time, i don't the strength to stand up. I fall on the ground with tears keep falling down my cheeks. I can't stop crying and sobbing. Mr.Lee tries to get me up on my feet but i just can't.

" Why...why,Mr.Lee.. i didn't get to meet them for the last time.. i didn't get to hug them and tells them that i love them for the last time.. what should i do?"

I'm sobbing and sobbing.

" I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I'm sure they love you too.. they must be sad if they see you like this, dear. "

Park Chanyeol?

" Mr.Lee, what about their stepson, Park Chanyeol? Is he died too?"

" I don't know about him, dear."

" No, this can't be... Park Chanyeol, my love..."

Please don't leave me here alone.

. . .

I calm down. I'm still sad, i want to cry but there's no more tears.

I sit on the bench on the park nearby. It's useless to be alive, it's useless to breathe if my family left me now.

Mom, Dad..
I'm sorry, i didn't get to hug you, to say how much i love you, to tell how i'm proud to be your son..
But, i hope you will be happy up there. And Bomi too..
Wait for me, okay?

Park Chanyeol,
Where are you?
Please tell.me that you're not dead..
Please tell me that you don't leave me alone..
How i hope you will be here with me.
Calling my name..
Tell me that you can't believe that i'm here.. and you will run to me and hug me.. cause i miss yoir warmth
Tell me how you miss me..
How i need you here..

" Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun? Is that you?"

That voice. I turn around.

" Oh my goodness, it's you!!"

I see him, Park Chanyeol. He run to me and hug me tightly. His figure seems different but his warmth is still the same.

" Park Chanyeol... Chanyeolie..."

I call him on his shoulder.

" Yeah, it's me.. oh my god, you're home. Don't you know how i miss you?"

Just now, how i hope for all of these and it comes true.

The tears that dry just now starts to fall down my cheeks again. I hug his neck, trying to feel him more.

" You're here. I thought you.."

" No, i didn't get on the plane.."

" But why?"

" I need to take care a little angel here."

" Park Cheon Sa? "

Chanyeol nods.

" Where is she?"

Chanyeol steps aside and let me to see her.

There, a cute little girl stands up straight with a cute pink sweater and skirts. Oxygen tube is on her face, curling behing her ears and connected to an oxygen tank with wheels beside her but she looks healthy and strong.

" Cheon Sa, my angel.. come here, sweetie.."

She steps forward with Chanyeol's help to pull her oxygen tank. Her small feet steps one by one towards me and i kneel on the ground, opens my arms to hold her.

When she's near, i reach to her and i hug her tightly in my arms and she hugs me back.

" Look at you now. You're big, healthy and strong."

I tighter my hug on her.

I look at Chanyeol and reach out my hand, asking him to join us. He takes my hand and kneel down on the ground and hug both of us.

The moment is so beautiful, i cry. I can feel Chanyeol hug us tighter.

" I love you both so much."

" I love you too."

We're happy.

_________________________________

This is not the end yet.

Thanks for reading.