Complication

Baekhyun's POV

" Chanyeol, hurry up!!"

I slap Chanyeol arm as the pain on my belly is growing bigger. It feels like Chanyeol drives like a turtle.

" Daddy, hurry!!"

Cheon Sa speaks from her seat at the back. Just then, i can hear Chanyeol sighs.

" I'm hurrying up here! Please be patient."

" I wish i could!"

It really hurts. The pain now spreads to my lower body. My thigh hurts, my knee hurts and my feet hurts. I try to rub my thigh to ease the pain but as i rub it, i can feel something sticky and thick oozing. I look at my hand and my face turns pale.

I look at Chanyeol who is very focus on the road. I look at him in a panic expression. That time, my mouth seems like not to open but i try.

" Chanyeol..."

" What?"

Chanyeol answers but his eyes is still on the road. My hands turn cold. I touch Chanyeol's hand, he's shock as he feels my temperature. He looks at me.

" Chanyeol, blood..."

" What happened?!"

" I don't know but there's a lot.... of..blood.."

My visuals turn black and i don't know what will happen next.

Chanyeol's POV

I drive as fast as i could. As we arrive the hospitals, i drive straight to the emergency department. I rush out from the driver door and run to Baekhyun's. I open the door and carry unconscious Baekhyun out of the car. By then, a few nurses and a doctor come out with a emergency bed. I put him on it and they push him inside.

I get back to my car and let Cheon Sa out and we rush back to get inside.

1 hours later,

" Daddy, what are Mummy doing in there so long? When will i meet my twin siblings?"

" I don't know, honey. We just wait, okay?"

Cheon Sa answers with a hum.

By then, a doctor come out of the emergency room. Chanyeol stand straight up like he's electricute.

" Mr. Park?"

" Yes. So, how's my husband?"

The doctor expression change. I don't know how to read the expression he shows. My heartbeat turns faster, sweats wets my forehead, hands turn cold as ice.

" Well, Mr.Park. Congratulations for your twin, it's a girl and a boy."

" Oh my god, doctor! You almost make me faint. By the way, thank you so much."

" But.."

" But?"

" For now, we need to keep them under our care in the incubator cause they still not develop perfectly. And.. there's something about your husband that i need to tell you.

" Is there anything wrong?"

" Your husband lost a lot of blood. A lot. And we try to stop the blood earlier, for now it has stop but he just lost a lot before. We afraid he will be in coma."

" C-coma?!"

" Calm down, Mr.Park. I'll do whatever I can to help him and i'm sure he will be up and healthy in a few days. I know he's strong. And, stay by his side."

" I understand, thank you."

The doctor asks to leave and i bow to him. After that, i really can't hold it. My knee shaking and finally i'm on the floor. Hands cover my face, tears wets my cheek and palm.

" Daddy, why are you crying?"

I take her into my arms. Crying more.

. . .

I step in the room weakly but i'm still happy to see my twins. The nurse wears me some protection gown and gloves then takes me to the incubator where my twins are hospitalized.

The nearer i get, i get more excited. All of my sadness disappear for a moment.

There they are. I go to the girl first.

Small, sleeping soundly. I put my hands inside, touching the small hands.

She's cute.

Baekhyun, look at your daughter. She looks just like you.

Remembering Baekhyun makes my tears fall down my cheeks again.

I kiss the glass as if i kiss her before go to the boy. I look at him.

Look, he just like me!

Small too but look healthy. I put my hand in too, touching his hand.

They are too cute.

Baekhyun, please wake up soon. Look at our twins. They look just like us, yoh must be excited, right? Just wake up.

. . .

I enter Baekhyun's room. Sleeping Cheon Sa, I put on the couch.

I go to his bed and lay beside him, take him in my arms, kiss his cheeks. I tighter my arms around him.

Baekhyun, i really miss you.

Please, wake up.