Dream Of You

Maybe
Chanyeol's POV

I wake up when i hear a high note, flat sound came from the machine beside Baekhyun. My mind try to adapt what the sound means and by the moment my mind understand the situation, i get up from the chair straight up, the chair fall but my knee can't hold myself. I fall on the floor. Tears already fall down my cheeks, non stop.

I try to get myself up and i did. My shaking hands reach for Baekhyun's pale cheek. As my hand touch with his cheek, the cold of his skin spread all over my body. The tears can't stop falling and i start to sob louder.

" No, no.. you can't leave me Baekhyun.. no!!"

I lay my head on his chest and rest my palm, right on his heart.

" You have to wake up.. you haven't meet our twins.. please don't leave me.. i can't live without you, just stay with me.. don't go.."

The high note, flat sound still filling the room. I slam the bed and shake Baekhyun's body but not to hurt him.

" Wake up, please... wake up..wake up!! Byun Baekhyun!!"

But Baekhyun's remain silent and not moving. His skin cold,pale and blue. I take him all in my arms. Hugging all of him while sobbing hard.

" Please.. please.. i want you to be here with me, please come back... i miss you, i love you.. please, don't leave me now"

I kiss his hair, his forehead, his nose, his cheek, his chin and finally his lips. His cold, blue lips that he wants to kiss for the last time.

The last time..

"No!!"

I'm awake in sweat, breathless and crying. I hold my chest and i can feel my heartbeat is faster. As i still in my imagination, i can feel soft pat on my hand. I look at it.

" Chanyeol..?"

That voice. Baekhyun's voice.

I look at him.

" B- Baekhyun..?"

" Hey, are you okay?"

I embrace him in my arms. And i can feel he hugs me back.

" What's wrong? You're sweating so bad."

" I thought you would leave me alone.."

I whisper in his ear and give it a peck.

" Why should i leave you?"

" I don't know. Just don't do that again. I hate it."

" Hey, hey."

Baekhyun holds both of my cheek with his both hands. And it's warm.

" Look at me. I'm here, with you. I'm not going anywhere. It's just a dream, don't worry, i'm here. We're okay. You're okay. Come here."

He wipes my tears and pulls me back into his small arms. I hug him back and we stay like that for a moment.

" I love you, Byun Baekhyun."

" I love you more, Park Chanyeol."

" Hey, you should meet the twins."

" Oh my god, i totally forgotten. They're cute, right? Are they fine and healthy? Is it boys or girls?"

" Woah, calm down. I'll take you there, okay?"

" Okay."

" Where's Cheon Sa?"

" There. Sleeping."

" She must be tired."

" Yeah."

. . .

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol holds my hand all the way to the nursery. We take it slow, trying to adapt the pain below my belly. As we arrive there, i take a deep breathe before Chanyeol opens the door and we step in.

Chanyeol takes me to the incubator where the twins are.

Oh my god, they're so cute.

The way they sleep, the way they breathe, the way their hands and feets move makes me touch and cry.

" It's a boy and a girl."

" Really? I'm happy. Look, the girl looks like me and the boy looks like you, right?"

" That's what i thought."

" What should we name them? Something nice and meaningful."

" How about Taehyung and Sanha? Park Taehyung and Park Sanha."

" I like them. It's nice."

Don't worry, Taehyung, Sanha. We'll take care of you with all of our heart. We love you. And Cheon Sa too.

___________________________________
[ Cr to Author of I F*cked Your Boyfriend for the names. ]

[ Name of the twins requested by kyungsoothegreat ]