Let Her Go

The room was quiet. Nobody talk and no sound can be heard. Just breathing and sighing fill the room at this moment.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are sitting next to each other while holding each other hands, trying to give patience and support for another test or 'drama' they have to face right now.

That man in front of them just sit back on the couch with a relax expression on his face, makes Baekhyun wants to smack him for leaving Bomi and Cheon Sa once and came back to take her.

Still, nobody is talking.

That time, the door open. Revealing Cheon Sa and Taeyeon who is helping her with her oxygen tank. Right now, Cheon Sa looks confused and scared but Baekhyun realize her feeling eventhough Cheon Sa is trying to hide it.

" Daddy?"

" Yes, honey!"

Chanyeol and that man jinxed. Chanyeol looks at him,trying to find a little bit of guilt from that man but there is none. That man was very sure that he will own Cheon Sa but Chanyeol won't let him.

" Come here. Come to Daddy."

That man opens his arms wide, trying to call Cheon Sa for a hug. Fortunately, Cheon Sa rejects it.

" Come here, my angel. Sit with Daddy and Mummy here."

Cheon Sa immediately walks to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sitting right between them with her tiny hands are in Baekhyun and Chanyeol's hand.

The expression on that man face changes as he sees what just happen but he knows he can't give up. He has to get that girl.

"As you all know, Cheon Sa is my biological daughter. So, i would like to take her back with me."

" It's not going to be that easy, Mr... what is your name by the way?"

" Mr. Park, you should have known me, don't you remember? The one who spill a cup of hot coffee on you when you was a small kid. It was so easy to crunch you that time and i bet it was easy this time too."

P/s: Childhood friend.

" Pardon? I think it's not releven to play Who-Know-Who now."

" Okay then. Let's start again. My name is Ravi. R.A.V.I."

" Mr, Ravi, i think.."

" Before you say more, i'm all ready for this. Here, i brought some documens on having my right towards Cheon Sa, as i am her biological father. Just so you know."

Ravi takes out papers from his suit and throws it on the table in front of them. Chanyeol takes it up to read it further.

" Daddy, Mummy.."

" Yes, dear. Are you okay?"

" Mummy, do i have to go? Do i have to go with that man? Why? Am i not your daughter?"

Baekhyun wipes Cheon Sa tears that flows on her pink cheeks. Baekhyun is trying so hard to hold his tears back, don't want to make Cheon Sa even sadder.

" Cheon Sa, look at me, listen to me."

Baekhyum lifts her face up to look at him. Before that, Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and Chanyeol is shaking his head, means that they had to give her up for now. The law said so, if not they will arrest them. They can't let that happen, what about Sanha Amd Taehyung then.

" My angel, Mummy loves you,okay? Daddy loves you too, so very much. But for now, you had to follow that man."

" I don't wanna go. I w-want to stay here with you two and the twins."

" Hey, don't cry. I promise we will get you back and then, we cam have a vacation again, just us, okay?"

Cheon Sa is wiping her tears off but they keep flowing. Chanyeol at the back is already cupping his mouth, hiding his tears.

" I don't need a vacation. I jist wanna be with you guys. Mummy... please.. don't let me go.."

Baekhyun quickly takes her in his arms, trying to comfort her. Chanyeol moves closer to hug them too.

That moment, Baekhyun takes a loom at Ravi and he just crossing his legs while relaxing on the couch with no expression on his face.

" You jerk."

Baekhyun yells to him but he's stay calm. Not even flinch.

Taeyeon came in the room with Cheon Sa bag and her medical appliance for her heart. Taeyeon is crying too, eventhough there's no tears at the moment. Maybe she's crying at the back. Her face is red and wet.

" I'm sorry, Cheon Sa. You have to go but remember, Daddy will get you back. Until that time comes, stay strong and don't be naughty. Love you."

Chanyeol pinches her pink cheeks and takes her in his arms, kissing all over her. After Chanyeol lets her go, Baekhyun hugs her again.

" No matter what happen, don't cry. Mummy will always support you from here. I love you, okay?"

" Okay,Mummy. Okay, Daddy."

Ravi stands up and asks his driver to take Cheon Sa stuffs to the car. They all walk out the room and straight tk the porch where a limousin is park outside. Chanyeol carries Cheon Sa in his arms with Baekhyun beside them, hugging them.

Chanyeol puts Cheon Sa down and gives her a last hug and kisses before she gets into the car.

They could see the tears behind those tinted window. Cheon Sa waves goodbye as the limousin starts to move.

Baekhyun can't help but cry hard. Chanyeol quickly takes Baekhyun in his arms and kiss his head, trying to find calm.

Cheon Sa disappear from their sight.

No more limousin.

No more Cheon Sa.

Just tears.

___________________________________
Thank you for TheRealBaek for helping me.

Hope you guys be patience and don't be angry for more drama. Thank you for reading.