Happy Ending

A red Ferrari drives in the lobby with an extreme impact. Office people in suit and dresses has lined up, welcoming their president after a long time. Everything has been prepared, ribbons and balloons, congratulations and welcoming bouquet. The press are also there, wanting to take this hot topic to be their news.

' THE PRESIDENT OF SUNHWA COMPANY MADE A COMEBACK!"

That might be the title.

The luxury car doors open, revealing a tall, handsome man in suit, hair combed back, hand in the pant's pocket and bright smile is on his face. He walks around the car, to open the door for a smaller man. A small, handsome and cute man in suit, revealed with a smile on his face.

 A small, handsome and cute man in suit, revealed with a smile on his face

(A/N: ignore the mic please

(A/N: ignore the mic please.)

Flashes of camera and hand clapping, accompanied the two presidents in joy. They walk through the crowd and through the lined up people, they bowed as their president enters the building in confidence.

Even in that crowd and busy situation, Chanyeol makes sure that Baekhyun's hand stay in his. Their hands stay intertwined all the way to the hall where they gonna gives a comeback speech.

The hall door opens, revealing a hundreds of people, watching at them and clapping. Baekhyun and Chanyeol show them the most charming smile that they have. They sit at the most front table which is made special for the presidents. The announcer makes an intro speech and finally invites Baekhyun to give a speech.

All the guest stands up as a sign of respect to their president. Chanyeol takes Baekhyun in his embrace.

" Do your best, Mr.President."

Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun gives Chanyeol the cutest smile he has, almost make Chanyeol to jump Baekhyun right on the spot.

On the stage, Baekhyun stands infront of the mic and gives a few tap before giving his speech.

" Good morning and salutation, everyone. My name is Byun Baekhyun, The heir and the new president of SunHwa Company. Let me tell you, it's been a long journey that take almost a decade for me to be here today. I've been studied for this once but so much happened in my life that i have to step back. Just a few days ago, a friend of mine a.k.a Wu Yi Fan, The Major Excutive President has came to take me back and i was so grateful for that. Last but not least, my family support, my dearly husband, Park Chanyeol has been with me in this journey all along. Thank you, Channie. I think that's all for now, i promise you that i will take this company up to the sky. Thank you."