Together or Not

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun and I are in the front door. We hold each others hand and take a deep breathe before stepping in the house.

It's time to tell them about their relationship to the family.

As we step in the living room, Mom and Bomi are crying, sobbing as if it's the end of the world. When Bomi sees me, she stand up and run to me. Hugging me and crying on me. I hug her back with one of my arm cause i hold Baekhyun's hand with my other. Slowly, i can feel Baekhyun let go of my hand,trying to give space for me and Bomi but i grab his hand back.

We exchange eye contact and Baekhyun stares at me with his eyes. I can see it is a sad and full of guilt eyes and i don't want to see that.

I gesture my mouth to him say that it's okay. And he smiles back.

Now, i need to know what happen now.

" Bomi, what's wrong?"

" I can't.. yesterday, when... she's crying.. non stop.. but.. i thought..she's..no.."

Bomi tries to talk but i can't understand what she's talking about cause she keeps crying.

" Mom, can you explain?"

Mom shakes her head, cover her mouth and trying to hold her tears.

" Dad?"

" Where have you've been, Park Chanyeol? It's your daughter."

" What's wrong with my daughter?"

But i get a silent reply. I look at Baekhyun and he looks curious and worried.

I ask again.

" Dad?"

" She has a heart complication."

" What do you mean? She's not that sick and.. and she looks healthy. I hold her and i can feel that she's healthy and oh god, she's so beautiful to be sick like this.. my baby..."

When i heard about Cheon Sa, i can't hold it but cry. Without i realize, i let go of Baekhyun's hand and hug Bomi who is in my arm with my both arms, that time Bomi's tears get louder, mine too. I hug her tight.

I can't believe that i'm going to lose my baby.

Park Cheon Sa.

__________________________________

Baekhyun's POV

What should i do now?

What happen now?

What can i do to help?

What can i do for them?

The answer is obvious.

I can't do anything and maybe i have to disappear from Chanyeol's heart, mind and sight forever.

Maybe that's the best. Bomi needs him more than i do. My problem? I can handle it myself.

I can, right?

I don't know, okay. Deep in my heart i need Chanyeol with me but what can i do?

Bomi needs him. I needs him but Bomi needs him more. But i don't want to let him go but i have to.

When Chanyeol lets go of my hand to hug Bomi, i know it's the time for me to go. Far away from him. From this family.

I run to the door. It's good that no one realized me since they are verysad about Cheon Sa.

Park Cheon Sa. My niece, my love.
Even i never meet you but i'm already love you. Stay strong, little angel and be happy with your parents.

I pull my bag that i've prepared. Actually, i prepared my bag for a vacation with Chanyeol after we tell them about us but since it become like this, i have a vacation with myself far far away.

I call a taxi and it arrive about 10 minutes later and i slip myself and my bag inside and ask the drive rto rake me to the airport.

" Gangnam Airport, please."

That time, i close my eyes to calm myself but my tears keep falling.

I'm sorry, Park Chanyeol. I love you but what can i do?