The Bad Timing

Chanyeol POV

" Chanyeol,wait."

I turned my body facing him.

" Well, actually I-"

" What is it,Baekhyun?"

He kept on being silent but my curiosity couldn't keep calm anymore, really.

" Byun Baekhyun!"

" I want you to stay here with me tonight."

He said that as fast as a bullet. He covered his mouth after that.

" Okay, no problem."

" No, that's not what i meant-"

" It's okay, no need to be shy.."

I crawled in the bed and adjusted the blanket on our bodies. He's facing me and i'm facing him. Our face was just a few inches away.

He's so cute.

Slowly, i put my hand on his waist and he's not angry at all. Instead his eyes looked happy and he kept staring at me. Of course, i stared at him too.

I pulled his waist, telling him to get closer and he obeyed.

That's odd but nice.

Slowly, his eyes were getting sleepy. That time, i looked at him as if i tried to read his mind.

I know the thing you said just know, it's not the one you wanted to say. It's okay, i'll wait for you, Byun Baekhyun.

I kissed his head, gently and close my eyes.

Baekhyun POV

< With eyes close>

Stupid, Baekhyun. You want to tell him that you love him but other thing come out from your mouth.

But sleeping with him like this makes me feel happy and safe.

I really do love you, Park Chanyeol.

Hyung....

. . .

I woke up when i felt something playing with my nose. I opened my eyes and the thing i saw made my heart exploded.

It's Chanyeol. Smiling with his cute smile and eyes but i kept calm. He was never there when i'm awake in the morning. This was the first time.

" What are you doing, hyung?"

" The 'hyung' is back.. i told you don't call me that."

He made his mouth like a duck, pouting.

Suddenly, my body moved forward on its own, made my body fall on Chanyeol's. That's fine but there's something very unexpected happens.

Our lips touched.

Oh my god!!!!

Chanyeol POV

I'm so shocked when Baekhyun moved his body to me. The most shocking was when our lips touched.

It's soft and cold. It made me want to kiss him more which i did.

My hands cupped his cheeks, didn't want him to move away. That time, i deepen my kiss on his lips. It felt so great and different, made me feel alive, i guess.

And he's not pushing me away. That's new. Slowly, i pushed his body on the bed, letting me to on top of him. The kiss got deep even more. Baekhyun let out a soft moan, looks like he's enjoying it. I enjoy it too, so much. I pushed my right hand under his shirts, feeling his soft skin that i've been longing for, for the first time.

And it's wonderful. It was better than i expected it would be.

My lips travelled down his neck and his collarbone. He let out a few moans as i do that.

"Byun Baekhyun!!!! Park Chanyeol!!!"

Oh my god..

" Mom, dad.."