The 56 Avengers Cats

Start from the beginning

7. Button: Another kitten, black and white with the sky in his eyes. He's blind and cute as hell. A complete sweetheart, he likes to stay with Bruce most of the time and can also help calm him down when he starts to get angry. There was this one time when Natasha picked him up when she walked into the lab to steal something from Tony, and when Bruce saw that he almost passed out from all the cuteness. Button has this tiny little "mew" that makes you melt inside, and he is always willing to cuddle with you. He's an amazing cat to have around when you're having a bad day, because you can just cuddle with him and feel better. 

8. Bunny: Thor named him. He's an older cat who can no longer walk, but once he gets comfortable in a patch of sun he'll just chill there until somebody comes along and moves him to a different spot. Long gray fur and big paws that he likes to swat spots of sunshine with. He's low key and peaceful, and he just wants to hang around cool people, sleep, and eat food. Everybody just kind of rotates him around the tower randomly, so he'll just seemingly teleport around places. 

9. Emmi: Peter's cat. He's her favorite person, and she's his favorite cat. Although she's not a kitten, she's basically a spider cat and somehow manages to end up in places that nobody else can get to. A tabby cat who was once ill and has a scar down her side, she really really REALLY likes tuna, cat sweaters, all sweaters in general, Peter, playing with yarn, and chewing on tabletops. Emmi lives in a special cat box in Peter's room with her brother and sister. 

10. Grace (Emmi and Phil's sister): Deaf but energetic, she looks basically the same as Emmi, except she has one green eye and one brown eye instead of two brown eyes. Although she has a lot of energy, she's still pretty shy, and EXTREMELY good at hiding. Usually she's hanging out in or near Peter's room with Phil and sometimes Emmi. 

11. Phil (Emmi and Grace's brother): Ok, he's lazy. Just gonna say it. He doesn't move around lot, but he's cute enough that nobody makes him do anything. Most of the time he's napping on Peter's pillow or hanging out with his sister Grace

12. Wade Wilson II: Deadpool named a cat. What can I say? The cat, although cute, can blend into the shadows with his black fur and green eyes and attack at random times. He can be very frightening. Whenever he's in the tower, Deadpool is always happy to see that his food loving kitty cat is following him around (and attacking everybody else in sight.) (But playfully attacking.) (He's still a sweetheart.) 

13.  Waterbucket: Little flippin' bitch. 

But still loved by all. 

14. Princess Floof: White, long, fluffy fur with green eyes. She is a monarch, a bit prissy, and obviously a queen. She's a snow white ball of floof who wears a crown and spends most of her time staring down the misbehavers, eating only the highest quality food (and only if it's served by Natasha, Pepper, Maria, Thor, or Steve- in other words, the ones she thinks are the other Disney princesses), and probably plotting mass murder. You never know. Thor named her, but everybody agreed about the name. It fits. Don't mess with the Floof. 

15. Missy: Not much is known about about Missy, aside from the fact that she is dark gray and is very fast at running. Seriously, though, she just runs everywhere and hides. All that you'll see is this silent gray streak running over your feet, and you won't see her for like, another week. 

16. River Song: Light brown longish fur. She tried to eat one of Steve's sonic screwdrivers that he has (the nerd), so he named her this. This cat has an attitude, but not in a bad way. She's awesome and she knows it, and although she does tend to chew on clothing, hair, doorframes, and... well, basically everything, you gotta love her. 

17. King Henry: Aloof, medium sized black cat who constantly has his nose in the air. I mean it when I say that he's aloof. He doesn't have a tail, but he pretends that he does. The entire tower is pretty much convinced that he and Princess Floof are ruling the tower together (or rather, Floof is running the place, and Henry is somewhat helping). What can I say? Cat royalty.