"So if there are any questions you may asked just call me."

"(Last name)-san~" a boy called your name making you flinch.

"A help?" You glaringly asked to the boy. "Or a flirt?" You asked sarcastically looking at him. He sweat drop and wave his hands. "N-no! Its alright! I can do it!"

"Then show me." You declared as if there's a war. The boy nodded.

After an hour teaching students, its almost break so you go to the library and yawn. "Damn." You said and yawn again.

As you were walking,"You look really do attractive." You glance at your side seeing Asano making your eyes widen. "Since when did you got here on my side?!"

"Since I was on the top." He said making pissed. "Stupid, if you want to show off just go to your fan stupid ." you roll your eyes.

"You were the ones who was showing off. You uncharacteristically smiling and yawning cutely like that." You heard him mumble and you glance at him with a glare.

"What did you say?"

"You heard what I said." You roll your eyes. "Get lost."

"I lost already since I've got you."

"Since when did you get me?!" You stubbornly glare at him. "There's no way I'll fell in love with you!" You yell.

"What are you saying? I didn't even asked." He smirk at you making you more stubborn.

"Ugh! Just get out of my mind and my way! Just get lost!" You walk off and get in the library.

As he saw you walking away he smile at you as you open the library's door loudly and making the librarian shush you.

I might fall for her." He thought himself as the library has closed the door he turn around and his father's words made him stop.

"Have you ever noticed (last name)-San? You might fell on her traps.."

"I won't ever be." He seriously said looking at his father's eyes deeply.

"We'll see.." He said and turned his chair to the window as he look up in the sky of the city.

"I will never get lost on the top by her. I will never fell. You'll see that," he turns his back to his father and closed the door.