After 54 minutes on browsing, writing all the books. You sighed and rest your hands on the table as you close the book. You look at the evil brat who just stare at you with a poker face.

"Just go away now. I'm going to our classroom." You stood up avoiding him and he nodded.

"I'll be on the same path too. So why don't we go together then?" He smile at you and you roll your eyes on him. "One meter away from behind me, better." You scolded and walk away from him.

He did what you said which was practically funny that whatever you said he does. "How unbelievable to wish you become my slave." You smirked and crossed your arms while walking.

"Did you say something?" He asked. You stopped on your tracks, "Yup.. And how lucky I am making the top one as my slave. And how unbelievable to you doing whatever I said." You glare at him with a smile on your face.

You started walking again get in the class A. "Be better to listen carefully on whatever I said because I don't repeat myself," you said in French language. All of the class just stared at you.

You sighed in depressed. "Learn how to speak French." You rolled your eyes as they stay strong.

"U-uhm Asano-kun! I couldn't know why do you get the answer from this question," your girly classmate said. You walk towards the girl.

"Its not always 'Asano'. You could ask me some of your questions. You better listen carefully to my instructions." The girl was shock and nervously gulp as she nodded at what you have said.

"Is this what you were talking about?" You asked then she nodded. You explain what you had learn and all she did was to nod at your every answer.

"Do you understand?" You asked and then she nodded. "Then why don't you try the next question?" She gulped as you look at her seriously in the eyes that has shown that she's nervous you sigh.

"You can do it. Unless, you heard me." She nodded and look at her book seriously. You smile at her. "Don't get too serious. Math is only a Math that couldn't kill you."

She smiles at you happily as you cheered her up. You look after her as she solve it and sigh saying she's done. You look at her solutions and nodded. "Hm.. You solve it correctly as I said." She sighed in relief

"But.. You must've got the answer if you re-solve it again or check it by this.." You show it to her as she gave her pencil to you. Her eyes widens as you wrote it faster as you speak.

"Like that.." You smile at her then she look at what you have done. "It really is correct.." She mumbled making you grin.

"If you wanted to make sure of your answers, you should check it first by that secret method of mine. It's going to be a secret technique. So be careful answering, you should calm yourself down okay?" She nodded happily to you and grin as her cheeks turn red.

"Y-yes!"

"I know you may thought that its embarrassing that you got it correctly but you haven't check or its embarrassing that its easy. Its okay, just do your best." She nodded again.