Love Don't Change |Chapter 35|

Start from the beginning

"Did you let Sarah know the plan?" I question.

"Of course." She giggle. I look over at her before staring at the road.

''You got green on your nail?" I ask.

"Well, it's green now, but once they touch water they change colors." She says proudly.

"Is that right?" I say trailing off.

"Bae, tell me why momma took me to the doctors this morning." She laughs .

"Yeah, I know you told me. What happened?" I engage in conversation.

"Of course I don't have anything, and I'm not pregnant. They did say I have a tilted uterus so when I do have children they make have to be C-sectioned." She mumble.

"No vaginal birth?" I ask in shock.

''Basically.'' She shrug.

"You upset?" I ask.

"A little." She sighs deeply.

"But that mean after you done having the baby once yo stomach feel better I can get in them guts." I bite my lip and reach over pinching her tit.

"You are such a creep.'' She bust out laughing and smack my leg.

"You gon lemme fuck when we get to the place?" I ask resting my hand in her lap.

"Depends. Do you wanna fuck me?" She whispers seductively with a hint of shyness.

"Yeah baby." I answer.

"Fuck me now then." She groans.

"Nooope baby, we can't stop the car anytime soon." I whine to her.

"Who said anything about stopping the car?" She smirk evily. I take my stare from her with a grin of my own.

"Lay that ass on the bed." I smack her bare ass cheek. We went two in the car, on our way here and in the driveway.

"I'm sore niola." She refuse. I smack it again and push her onto the bed. She bite her lip and rub her clit for me oh so gently.

I watch her finger circle around that fat clit of hers, all I wanna do is suck and fuck it with my tongue.

"Daddy, whatchu waiting for?" She smack it and I groan throwing my pants from my waist to my ankles and step out of them kicking them to the side.

"Fuck yourself with those fingers baby." I instruct her while taking my shirt off.

She stick her two fingers in and throw her head back. "Oh my God, im so sore." She whimpers.

I climb between her thighs and capture her lips in my own. "You told me to fuck you hard, remember?" I mumble against her lips. She nod and starts rubbing my tool in her hand.

"I remember?" She gasp loudly as I bite at the flesh of her neck and tug at it gently. "Ouu, you going to mark me up Niola stoopp..'' She moans, with a small whimper.

"You love me?" I question poking my dick head at her clit.

"Oh my god, yes.. I love you baby, just put it in for me please." She begs.

"Lemme fuck yo clit. "I whisper in her ear. She moan from my words and stare at me in shock. "Why you look surprised? " I ask. She blush and nod turn her facet from me.

"Look at me," I gently turn her face by her cheek. "I want you to stare deep in my eyes while I put this dick through your pussy, and fuck your guts like never before hear me?" I say huskily.

"Yes." She moan out. I slide into her slowly, she gasp and stare at with her mouth slightly open. "Ouuu god, my pussy is leaking out cream!" she yells and throw her head back against the pillow while I gave her long deep and hard strokes.

"Mmm," I hum. This sound her pussy was making had me Fina bust. Pussy sounding wet and tight, her moans filling the room, them tittys circling around each time I stroke forward in her beautiful tight pussy.

"Turn that ass over." I pull out. She whine and turn over slowly, I grab her waist angling that ass just how I wanted it and slid right in.

"Oh ! Ahh daddy!" She scream biting on her pillow as I fuck her like I hate her.

"You told me to fuck you hard, right?" I smack her ass.

"Ouuu!" She yell in pain. "Yes daddy.'' I say.

"I know you did baby, I know ." I groan and hold my dick in place noticing it's right in her pussy, nothing left.

"Come on." She starts twerking on it.

"Fuck I'm Fina bust man!" I groan out and she twerk faster and squeeze her walls around me.

"Fuuuuck!" I yell loudly.

"Ouu awhhhh..." She says coming off her climax as well.

"Lemme stick my fingers up in there and massage it for you.'' I offer.

"No because you gon wanna fuck again and I'm sore." She whine. I laugh and pull her on top of me.

"Tomorrow we gon have a blast baby, no doubt about it."

"Okay goodnight." She yawn.

"Night.'' And she fall asleep there in my arms.

-yaaaas

Steamy sex in mm Baes of course

Not proof read

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo