Love Don't Change |Chapter 22|

Monique Lidia Kilmore
Detroit
1:00 p.m
Nov. 30

"That was good." My mama say licking her fingers.

"Thanks." I smile. I made her some salad and chicken for lunch.

"When Niola coming over?" She ask.

"Around 3." I smile.

"You love him?" She ask. I smile widely and nod.

"With all my heart." I say without hesitation.

"That's good." She smiles and play in my hair.

"Sidney called earlier." I say.

"I know, she told me she would. I told her to bring my grand babies to see me this weekend. She said she'll see of she can." Mama scoffs. I laugh and cuddle my face in her neck while she play with my hair.

"She have a life mama." I say.

"Well don't she want a break from them?" She say.

"Probably not. You don't know." I shrug. She laughs and starts braiding my hair into two French braids to the back.

"Hey mama," Niola voice says than I hear a smacking noise meaning he kissed her cheek or vice versa. "Hey baby." He adds and kiss my lips.

"Hey." I blush and mama finish up the braids.

"You got that foreign hair." He comments on. My mom laugh and I stand up to hug him.

"I miss you." I mumble. He chuckle and hug my waist putting his face in my neck.

"I miss you too." He says. Kareem push me causing me to fall on top of Niola on the couch.

"You petty bruh." Niola say sitting me in his lap. My mom stare at us with loving eyes.

"Y'all are something else." She say. I blush and bury my face in Niola neck.

"Mom stop looking at us." I whine. He laugh and she roll her eyes.

"I can look of I want." She stand up and fox her dark blue blouse. "But, now I wanna go cuddle with my husband." She says and walk up the stairs. I smiles and kiss nini cheek.

"I had fun last night." I say playing with his chain.

"Me too. Lots of fun." He whisper in my ear. I blush knowing what he was referring to.

"I get you did." I answer. He chuckle and look at my braids.

"I never seen hair so long." He says.

"30 inches." I nod. He hum in response and kiss my cheek.

"We skyping to night?" He ask.

"Of course. Every night or phone call." I say. Opening my phone, myy background is a picture of me and Niola in the background photo bombing.

"You sexy in dat picture." He comment. I laugh and click on Facebook. 24 notifications.

"Why he commenting on my picture?" I ask myself.