Love Don't Change |Chapter 8|

Monique Lidia Perry
Detroit
12:00 p.m
Aug. 12

Today is Sameer birthday today so I baked him a Superman cake and i made food for his friends. I've been up cooking since 6am, I'm done and now I'm getting dressed to take my niece out for a day.

I'm taking my mom car, of course I asked and that's that. I pull up my silk pink panties, with a silk bra, but it's made to keep my boobs secure.

I cream my body down, and put on some ripped up shorts, and a shirt that's made like a wife beater and it says, Your opinion I invalid. I slip inside my back sandals, and look down at my my panicured toes and manicured hands. "I need a fill in. " I mumble to myself.

Once I grab my phone, my wallet and put it in my back pocket along with my phone. I go to my vanity mirror and sit down. I apply light eye shadow, a little eye liner, and some nude lip stick.

My hair is going to be left down for today, I don't feel like putting it into a bun or anything.

"Is she ready?" I speak into the phone connected to the car while going down the freeway.

"Yes," my brother says. "She got up early this morning and got herself dressed." He chuckles.

I smile and exit the freeway, "She so smart and beautiful. I can't wait to see her." I say.

"You saw her yesterday." He says. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"I know, but I just love her. She my first niece." I say.

"Yeah that's understandable." He says.

"Ill be pulling up soon, have her out the door ion feel like coming in." I speak.

He laughs and agree before he hangs up.

"Do you like ice cream?" I ask her.

"Yes tt," she smiles. I glance in the rear view mirror and smile. "I love vanilla ice cream, and strawberry." She nods.

"Okay, so we'll go to the ice cream shop. Than, we'll go get your nails done, than the bounce house. What you want to eat after all of that?" She squeals and jump in her booster seat.

"I want to eat McDonald," she speaks. "Oh oh! Can we sit in the McDonald and eat?" She asks.

"Yes we can, it's all about you baby." I nod. She giggles and clap.

"Tt, I love you so much." She says.

"Awee, TT love you more. Did you eat breakfast?" I ask because we're approaching McDonald.

"Yessh, oh oh! I want that Oreo ice cream stuff. " she says. I nod and pull into the McDonald driveway.

"That mean, when we leave here we're going to get your nails done all pretty." I smile.

"Can I get my toes done too?" She asks.

She so lucky my family just throw money my way, I have enough to last me til Saturday. Her dad gave me $200, my brothers always giving me money, especially Sidney. So I have about $460 right now on my personal black card, and $200 in cash.

"Yes ma'am you can," I nod and lean back in my seat. The McDonald is packed but we are in no rush. "Tt getting her nails done too." I say.

"Sit by me!" She smile.

"I will princess, I can't leave you alone." I laugh at her. She blushes and cover her face.

"Can I play on your phone? " she asks after a few moment of silence. I nod and lift up to pull it out my back pocket before handing it to her. "Password still the same?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am." I say and turn the radio on for a bit.

"Tt look at my nails." She smiles as we sit in the relaxing chair with our feet soaking.

"Oh, they are so pretty." I smile. She got a baby blue color, with clouds on her pinky finger and lightning on her thumbs. Creative

"Let me see yours." She says. I hand her my hand, and she smiles. "Wow, your fingers are pretty. I want to be like you tt when I grow up." She says.

The lady massaging my feet giggles and I smile. "Aww, that's sweet Grace; but I want you to try to be better than tt. Go for the extreme." I say honestly. She nods and lean back into the massage chair. I smile an shake my head at her.

After the bounce house I took her to grab something to eat from McDonald,and now she's knocked out in the backseat. They took her braids down so now her hair just touching her shoulders curled naturally.

I pull into the driveway of my brothers home, and exit the car leaving it running. Diamond come out the house and I hand her over my big girl, before king come take her booster chair.

"We had fun." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"I see, she's gone for the night." Diamond smiles and kiss her cheek too. I hug my big brother and he picks me up squeezing me.

"I love you princess." He kisses my cheek. I giggle and squeeze him back.

"I love you too big brother." I smile. He let me go an I hug diamomd before they watch me pull off.

I had fun today with my little honey bun, I love kids I can't wait to become a teacher.

-
-Children is the next generation, we need to stimulate their minds. We don't want any idiots running the world. Why abuse a small child? Why do people hurt them? Damage them physically and mentally? Why? Its sick ass fuck, and I hope those who harm children or anyone period for no fucking reason rot in hell.

Grace in mm